Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: RCG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 15 min
    Donation: 80
    Approximate age of Companion: 32
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde hair till shoulders
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: On her period, kitty was not shaved, legs not shaved, nice small tits, petite body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Did not meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO

Public comments:
    I had been in communication with Ashley for few weeks. We finally met on this cold night, and did not go as I thought it would. I usually go see girls based off of reviews here, although I have a personal friend who vouched for her, and heard she's a good time. Well we got to business immediately and Ashley is on her period. She stops after 2 minutes, and says I can't have sex cause I'm on my period, but I can give you a blowjob. After seeing all that blood, and her wiping blood everywhere, I just couldn't get the mental picture of blood out of my head.

After advising her that she needs to be upfront with her clients, she then went off the handle, especially when I told her I'll be writing a review about this. Told her I've been apart of the community for a few years now, and she mocked me because she said she's been doing this for over a decade, way longer than me. This had to be the worst visit I've ever had. The crazy part is, she wholeheartedly believes that men have no problem when girls are on their period. After leaving she texted me saying I should start a discussion on this topic.

I personally consider a waste of my time, when a provider is not upfront with me, especially concerning their menstrual cycle. I think its gross, and think providers need to understand that they may not get paid in full when they can't deliver what was intended. Honesty in these situations is best, and that's what I tried to explain to her, but she didn't want to admit she was wrong.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn - my worst nightmare right there. I scheduled with a lady one time a few days in advance - the day came for our visit, and she texted and advised me that Aunt Flo had arrived, and gave me the option to cancel, which I accepted gratefully, and told her I appreciated her letting me know. Reminds me that I still need to reschedule that appointment….
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    OP, from your description of the events and her initial reaction, it doesn't sounds like she was on her period when you arrived. You said that she was nude when you got there, but you make no mention of any blood. It was only after penetration that there was blood. It is quite possible that the penetration triggered the onset of her period. I have done that before. It seems to me that you possibly overreacted which could possibly account for reaction. Your ROS tells a completely different story than your Public Comments.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

thats a shame

I have had a good time with her before. But thanks to you, by looking at the date of your visit, I can approximately guess when she will be on her period next and avoid it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD CardinalSin's Avatar

Not a white knight

I was her 1st ever client when she started out. She wasnt BSC in thise days. Ive seen her many times since. If you catch her on a good day she is sweet. If u catch her on a bad day she is BSC. Which makes a her a great fuck buddy.

I dont white knight. I just tell it as it is.

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Psycho Bunny's Avatar
    Hmm. It seems she posted her rebuttal before he posted this review
    PB+J
    Psycho Bunny + Jelly

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    ^^^^ It wasn't a rebuttal. It was an ALERT. Big difference.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett