Thread: Scammed by Conner_DDD

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Scammed by Conner_DDD

Hate to post this because I thought we were friends, but before Thanksgiving I set up an appointment with ConnersDDD, sent her $100 deposit. She texted me and offered me a great deal if I sent another 300 and i did.

Then the day of our appointment she texted me that she has a conflict and could not see me. Was sorry. And that is the least time she has talked to me. I have sent numerous texts, seen her post here and on Twitter but she has either blocked me or ignored me and i am out $400 with no clue as to why? Beware.......

It always seem like newbies get played by sending deposits. Y’all gon’ learn....
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    removed from alerts to coed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified) BCD Bigwill832's Avatar
    Such a warning from someone who has been registered since 2019, has 3 posts, and is unverified. Somehow thought you were 'friends' and sent money in advance. I don't think I have ever seen anything like this in regards to Conner. This is going to be fun to watch.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    Such a warning from someone who has been registered since 2019, has 3 posts, and is unverified. Somehow thought you were 'friends' and sent money in advance. I don't think I have ever seen anything like this in regards to Conner. This is going to be fun to watch.
    Agreed.

OP, I have not met the lady, but we have sent PMs back and forth and I have never gotten the impression she is a scammer. You have zero presence on here so it is difficult to take your complaint seriously; how do we know you are actually a guy/client versus a mandle with some sort of professional/competitive grievance at play?

My suggestion is you send all of your "evidence" to CK/management and if they find discipline is warranted they will dispense it.

In the meantime, if you feel compelled to send deposits again you should expect to lose it.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion Companion Conner_DDD's Avatar
    I will say only what I need to regarding this. I take great pride in deposits. I value my clients and their time and never have I'll intentions towards anyone. This person NCNS me Beginning of November. He contacted me again around Thanksgiving and paid for his appointment upfront. I've seen this person already a few times so we've done this before. I had a flat tire in the rain and had to cancel our last appointment. I have never once told him that I would not see him I have never once denied him to reschedule his availability seems to be very limited and our schedules have not aligned. I will not discuss this issue anymore because it is a private matter I think those who have been on the boards know that I am a private person with myself and regarding my clients so I am not going to entertain everybody with my business. The client can still schedule with me he has never been denied that so I'm not sure why he is butt hurt. Please close thread this matter is being taken care of privately.

Big Beautiful Breast,
    An Amazing Ass &
    Unbelievable Tight Pussy,
    Life doesn't get better than this!

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    I will say this. Connor and I saw each other about a month ago. I didn't know how to send a deposit anonymously and she let that slide. I went into the session and had a great two hours at a great donation. She did everything she promised. We don't click but she did what she said she would do.I would encourage any woman, boo just send these guys their money back. Ladies you are sitting on a gold mine, send the money back. After someone starts this kind of thread who would be comfortable bcd so why do a session. Every lady here should be sitting on an easy 30 racks. If you ask for a deposit to ensure a clown ncns, when life happens and you can't do what you promised and he did, just immediately immediately send the money back

Ok, appears thus was a big misunderstanding on my part. We have since talked finally and worked at out.

- - - Updated - - -

Can this thread be closed and/or removed?

Verified Companion Companion Conner_DDD's Avatar
    Pitroom one thing that you didn't mention was I still gave you the deposit incentives that I offer even though you didn't do a deposit. You also didn't mention that you were inquiring about an overnight with me. I'm rolling my eyes as I type this. Make sure you tell the whole truth before posting on something that doesn't pertain to you. You had a session with me, I got what I wanted, money and dick and have clearly moved on. But just in case you didn't hear me, thanks for the dick. I'm still winning. 🙄

Big Beautiful Breast,
    An Amazing Ass &
    Unbelievable Tight Pussy,
    Life doesn't get better than this!

Just some advice, tell the whole story next time Fast1.....
    you did a NCNS on her first and she was nice about it.... Didn't put you on
    blast.

Merry Christmas everyone

Will take the blame, was my fault.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I'm glad her name was cleared. To many hateful souls. Those with vaginas and a lot less attractive, grow more ugly with jealousy, and those without who have p#§§y envy because we sit on a gold mine.

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I'm glad her name was cleared. To many hateful souls. Those with vaginas and a lot less attractive, grow more ugly with jealousy and a evil heart, and those without who have p#§§y envy because we sit on a gold mine. We are all supposed to be on the same team smdh. I have nothing against deposits except this is where 99% of the problems come from. Don't send deposits that aren't gifts.

I have seen Conner online for years, thankfully her steller reputation remains!

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Sounds like this was resolved between the parties and glad the lady was cleared.

Has anybody hit the RTM button so they know to close this thread?
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!