Thread: Houston Hotels Not hobby Frendly

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Houston Hotels Not hobby Frendly

Hello all

What 3/4 star hotels in Houston should you Avoid?

Only looking at 3 or 4 star hotels in the Galleria or Woodlands area.

Some hotels have been a pain with room cards needed for elevators and extra nosy staff. So would like to avoid that and not have to move hotels just to enjoy the hobby. I have also had a Hotel that had a Cop-fest while I was there..

Trying to plan a few super trips to Houston and Dallas and do not want it to go up in flames because I get some anti-hobby Hotel.

Thanks for insight.
    Grey

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Why not stay where you want and visit the lady(ies) you want?

Not sure you will get good info being unverified...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Why not stay where you want and visit the lady(ies) you want?

Not sure you will get good info being unverified...

hmm, I like what I like and prefer ladies to come see me vic driving about the city. Most hotels have been find, but had a little bad luck so wanted to ask the kind folks of Houston if there are any Hotels Not to go to...

I lost my verification when OH2 had having its internet issues and I just have not been back that much. But will after my Trip to Houston, how does that sound.

Grey

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    OP, I understand not want to drive around a strange city looking for incalls.

However, I didn't lose my verification and I didn't log to OH2 for several months. I also don't remember reading that anyone else had that problem.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    However, I didn't lose my verification and I didn't log to OH2 for several months. I also don't remember reading that anyone else had that problem.
    I did not have that problem either.

I also would not be planning super trips to Dallas when I list DFW as my location, but I'm strange that way...
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    I did some research on his past posts. It seems that he is mid 50s/white. It also seems that he likes ultra spinners, the smaller the better. When you factor in that it doesn't seem like he is being truthful about whether he was ever Verified, It causes my creepy alarm to go off loudly. My advice is beware.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Folks you are seeing shadows behind every bush...

I was asking what hotels not to go to in Houston, not for your address and credit card number. I think I am good and will look elsewhere for friendly advice.

As far as verification, I had posted 3 or 4 reports and got access to the extra little bits here, right before this site went crazy. When I did come back I assumed you had to post ever so often to remain active. I have P411, so staying active here was not a priority - I am low volume hobbyist. I was just looking here for a little advice and if there any interesting ladies in Houston not on P411.

So you can turn your creepy alarm off - You have stopped me from stealing your secrets about what hotels Not to go to in Houston.

Thanks a lot, take your Meds and have a great day.
    Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ihavetoknow View Post
    So you can turn your creepy alarm off - You have stopped me from stealing your secrets about what hotels Not to go to in Houston.
    LMFAO. You can throw shade at me and NordicJag all you want. Listen to all the others who commented on your thread...everybody looked at your post with suspicion. Creepy is as creepy does. An out-of-towner talking about verification issues nobody else experienced, who wants to come town to raise hell with companions and expects the regulars to put their fave hotels at risk for an unknown commodity, and thinks that will be well-received? You came to the wrong place.

Google is a better source. The Chron has done a few articles the past number of years as to hotels with the most busts.
    Fully vaxxed & boosted

Registered Male (Not Verified) BCD Bigwill832's Avatar
    If you "lost" your verification you could just notify the mods and they would be able to reinstate it. We all know the verification process. So that stuff would still be in place.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

OK. I have heard "all" two of you.
    I am good, thanks.