Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1st date Welcome to OH2. Ghosted and Scammed for $100 by Summersworld

Cheap price for such a valuable and important lesson LOL you should write her a thank-you note...

Last edited by Klarnax; 11-29-2022 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Humor

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    I've been hearing and seeing receipts of guys Horror stories
    Things have changed in the industry.

Some folks are greedy and have no people interaction skills.

Listen
    You guys need to start screening as well.

I personally wouldn't give a deposit to anyone that's not A+ stellar years of good reputation and not as you guys say "BSC" in any form or fashion.

Learn to use the search feature.

Do your homework or take the risk.
    Sad that this happens often.

To each their own

Now
    Back to minding my business and staying away from low vibrational nonsense.
    💥"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

OUTCALL
    ( To Houston & Select Cities )
    AVAIL By Request
    $600--$980+/hhr -- 1Hour

☆ AboutMe/Profile=Daily Updates ☆
    "Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    Listen
    You guys need to start screening as well.

I personally wouldn't give a deposit to anyone that's not A+ stellar years of good reputation and not as you guys say "BSC" in any form or fashion.

Great advice! I am shocked at how newbies flock to a certain type of provider and then get surprised by the session (or NCNS).

BTW Italia that new profile pic rocks! Jealous of the photographer...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    Great advice!

I consider myself fortunate that I have never been the victim of a scam or a bait 'n' switch ad. There is definitely an element of luck in that.

But, also, I research like crazy and pay for a P411 membership. So I invest time and money in an effort to keep myself out of trouble, using the big head to stop the small head from leading me into questionable arrangements.

Booking through P411, I have only once been asked to put up a deposit and, despite there being no suggestion that I was being played, I politely declined and saw someone else instead.
    Long time hobbyist. P411 verified. Fully vaccinated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Didn't really want to post this, for afraid of misunderstanding

So the original alert on summer there was a comment, I hope RV don't take this as an attack, but he did state that he seen her a few times and seems to imply that the alert was not norm. due to him seeing summer a few times. But I did search his reviews and comments and this was the only comment on summer world. So I did contacted her before the alert, due to her being in my area, and her petite frame and good menu, I did wanted to try. But she did then ask for deposit, which I don't do. And without reviews or any creditability I wasn't going to send deposit. I even ask in Locker room but no confirmation or rebuttal. So I scratch her off the list. And the recent add mistaken FIJJI which I also wanted to try shows both are together or use the same post with different providers pics. So once again hope RV don't take this as an attack nor am I implying anything. Just curious why no review of at least info on multiple ISO about summer world? Once again I don't review or disclose every provider I see, unless its harmful to the community, bad service or just don't want the drama from the provider or her knights. But I like the looks of fiji and summer world, but without creditable reviews or vouches from well known hobbiest, I won't partake. But do feel they will do well with there physics and menu. Just can't verify!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dat198 View Post
    So the original alert on summer there was a comment, I hope RV don't take this as an attack, but he did state that he seen her a few times and seems to imply that the alert was not norm. due to him seeing summer a few times. But I did search his reviews and comments and this was the only comment on summer world. So I did contacted her before the alert, due to her being in my area, and her petite frame and good menu, I did wanted to try. But she did then ask for deposit, which I don't do. And without reviews or any creditability I wasn't going to send deposit. I even ask in Locker room but no confirmation or rebuttal. So I scratch her off the list. And the recent add mistaken FIJJI which I also wanted to try shows both are together or use the same post with different providers pics. So once again hope RV don't take this as an attack nor am I implying anything. Just curious why no review of at least info on multiple ISO about summer world? Once again I don't review or disclose every provider I see, unless its harmful to the community, bad service or just don't want the drama from the provider or her knights. But I like the looks of fiji and summer world, but without creditable reviews or vouches from well known hobbiest, I won't partake. But do feel they will do well with there physics and menu. Just can't verify!!!
    I don’t think anyone would take that as an attack. That was a hard read

My thing is, if she doesn’t have a “deposit required” clause in her ads, signature, or in her profile, why ask for one? Makes no sense to me.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2