Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Attractions of Austin
Date of Visit: 11/12/22 was the latest
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: ‪(512) 333-2853‬ (Pearl)
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128166%3B
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CW, MPFS, Greek, MSOG, CIMNQNS
Length of Visit: 15 minutes,1 hour, 1 hour
Donation: $$$$
Approximate age of Companion: 30 / 37/ 32
Hair Color and Length: blonde hair medium length, black hair long, Red hair, medium length
Smoking Status: Not that I could tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White/ Hispanic/white
Companion Description:

Ultra Violet- younger looking maybe upper 20s/lower 30s. Blonde hair, pale complexion, nice (smaller) tits, I’d say an average build, and a very nice ass.

Sexy Jade- Looks to be mid to upper 30s, very sultry looking MILF type, tan complexion, dark long hair. Body is absolutely insane she is very petite/thin but has just the most amazing all natural tits I’ve seen in Austin on such a small frame.

Austin Skye- 32, pale complexion, and an absolute banging body (apparently was a ballerina growing up). This girl has incredible ass and tits, she is the perfect combination of fit/flexible with incredible curves. Lots of tattoos.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Blew my mind figuratively and literally
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Alright I’ve actually seen 3 of the girls so I’ll be separating each description out but, before I get into that it needs to be said that one of the best parts of Attractions ATX is Pearl the scheduler. I’ve been in the hobby awhile and having a provider that is a poor communicator/scheduler/just doesn’t have their shit together is such a pain. Pearl is the BEST in this regards with clear communication, expectations, and quick responses. Safe to say each appointment was very easy scheduling.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.