Thread: Exotic Latinas: Barbie

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Exotic Latinas: Barbie

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Exotic Latinas, Barbie
    Date of Visit: 11-12-22
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 713-534-4440
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Exotic-latinas
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, CW, bbbj, daty, 69, cg, k9, mish, COF
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 200RS
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde shoulder length
    Smoking Status: smoker, not during appointment
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina Mix
    Companion Description: Spinner, pretty face, great IOP. She was willing and had an open mind.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations.
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yea

Public comments:
    As always TCB was good with Jenny. Booking was simple and easy.

I arrived early and sent her a text that I was parked and ready. She sent the apartment number and I was at her door soon.
    She opened the door with sexy red lingerie. After the main door closed she gave me a welcoming kiss and guided by the hand to the bedroom.

I followed her to the bedroom and we made small talk. To my surprise she spoke fluent english.

Then I undressed and excused myself to the bathroom to cleanup. when I returned we started kissing while standing and groping each other. Then we lay down on the bed and continued our dfk. We got underneath the covers and talked like we were ex lovers meeting up after a long time without seeing one and other. We cuddled, then she started some CW. She began grinding herself against my growing hardon. She took off her top and did some breast worship. She was very responsive to my commands and responded greatly to my suggestions.

The rest of the session got better and we had a good time. We moved through all the activities mentioned above and we were both smiling the whole time. I would recommend you go see her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Interesting. Why did you decide to make your first review and first post about this provider ? A few recent reviews from more experienced members have not been favorable.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Honestly, because agency offered RS. I saw the previous reviews on her. I was prepared for a less than favorable encounter. I don't hobby much and usually just lurk. I tried getting verified but due to my time between providers is difficult.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good first review brother. If you want to get verified, see some of the girls that are verified and ask them to vouche for you. IF you search getting verified Doc has posted information on it several times.