Thread: new girl in town trying to get established

Verified Companion Companion

new girl in town trying to get established

]My name is Gypsie. I am new to San Antonio. I am trying to get established here and make new friends. I am from deep south Georgia and moved here just a few weeks ago. I have a great attitude and personality. My pics are real and I am real. I will never bs you or cause you drama. I aim to please you in whatever way makes you happy. I do outcalls at 260 but right now I am running a special for referrals. If you hit me up and tell me you want to be my referral I will take 40 bucks off the normal 260 outcall rate and my 225 incall rate I will see you at 200.
    I promise you that I am definitely one-of-a-kind. You will not meet anyone else like me I am the lady in the streets and the freak in the sheets. I will have you leaving feeling good about our time with a smile on your face.

For you gentlemen, 50 or over don't be shy. The older the better. so don't let that stop you from contacting me.
    I hope to hear from you soon. [/COLOR]

I also would like to say thank you for your service to all the ems workers, firefighters, and military.
    I give a 20.00 discount to all ems, firefighters, and military for hour visits in incall or outcall
    Igive a 10.00 discount to any ems, firefighter, or military for half hour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome. Nice photo album.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    can you post some photos and menu of activities that you are comfortable with

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saustin View Post
    Welcome. Nice photo album.
    Yeap -----There is some info in ABOUT ME
    https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=14202
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Gypsie. xoxoxo
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE