Thread: 🦭🦭 I HAVE NEVER HAD TO.DO THIS (2104525653) any one have contact ????

Angry 🦭🦭 I HAVE NEVER HAD TO.DO THIS (2104525653) any one have contact ????

The reason why I'm saying this is because I have one pair of Gucci glasses because all my s*** keeps getting stolen like literally that was the only thing I had to sell to try to make the rent he was the only person in the f****** house how do you do that to somebody that already doesn't have s***
    Thank you very much for your intrest. cant wait to show you what i can do!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I have conversations with this number, as screen name Jimbrock ...A member here but I've never met him. Sorry Sweets, stay safe!

Verified Companion Companion BrooklynnSunShine's Avatar

Really sorry this happened to you

It's just so hard for me to see this guy stealing or needing a reason to steal. He seemed very much on top of his business and very respectful. A Poliet and gentle man ... I hope for ur sake and his u do find them, and if be the case pls remember to let us know u did so his name can be cleared. I'm in no way saying your making false accusations or anything ma please don't get me wrong. I know what you're getting at 1000% I just don't see that behavior coming from this one in particular. I could always be wrong of course. Just my honest opinion in the matter.

I'm really genuinely sorry you can not find them ma. Either stolen or lost. I know the stress of not having the rent money alone could make anyone lose hope quickly. Things will look up for you. Just start positive. I wish you good luck