Hi, all, been a wee bit busy, but with the many interesting and informative posts above, thought I would pitch in my solo cent so I can be only half way "right" and preserve the other penny to hedge my better judgment.

First off, we can all, I think agree that there has been a great disturbance in the hobbyverse.

Second, maybe we can all agree that despite all previous...and all yet to come

(lower case is intentional

hobbying has been going on for many centuries and ain't gonna cease merely due to a few new laws in a puritan like country. The P as we know it in other nations is allowed, regulated and in some jurisdictions considered almost a very legal industry.

3) none of us knows the full extent, breadth and effectiveness of the new laws, because those ramifications will be determined in court cases yet to come. BP was not much of a court test, imo, since no arguments, no evidence, no witnesses were ever presented in court. If there was allocution of guilt in front of a judge, not seen by me as yet, nor reported in the commercial media.

(to be continued)

4) can we all agree that imposing increase (and enhanced) security in our neck of the hobby woods is a better thing to have than what has been in effect "back when" meaning barely two weeks ago.