Thread: Ivy rose waste of time

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ivy rose waste of time

So I was up looking for same ass. Seen her ad reached out. We text/talk on phone. I go through her screening, show work ID, FaceTime everything. Get address and on way. I get 7minutes from her place and she cancels. Don’t bother

Did she have a legit reason for canceling?
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No. She tried to say”the donation we agreed on isn’t enough for me.” I didn’t argue and just replied “that’s your decision. Take care.”

He has terrible reviews, i tried to give him the benefit of the doubt . We did FT , i tried to talk to him for a bit and scheduled to meet. He was being off to me , do with that what you will.
    I am pregnant and my safety is at its 10000% peak right now. Just because somebody is on this site doesn't make them the safest. If i got a gut feeling not to do something i won't do it. Sorry his feelings got hurt but at least i let him know instead of not responding. I didn't obviously tell him the whole reason why but apparently he felt some type of way about it and wanted to make a post anyways.

Stay safe out there ! xoxo Ivy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As previously stated I have had bad reviews in past cause I usually post this kinda stuff in locker room and get retaliated against. Just like I’m sure you’re going to write a bad statement about me now. And that’s fine. But figured I’d let others know before they drive 40minutes what might happen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Safety is important, that is why providers should always screen ahead of time

giving address, having people drive to incall, then canceling at last minute and wasting people's time is not cool

Screen ahead of time, and if they have a shit ton of negative reviews, then you should decline to meet
    Last edited by JJ8901; 08-21-2022 at 06:12 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Yeah, that makes no sense.

If you are worried about his reviews you should never have proceeded. If the FT did not rectify the concerns you never should schedule. This strikes me as a provider wasting a guy's time...pregnancy is not an excuse when running a business.

Timewasting is bad regardless of who is doing it...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This is NOT alert worthy.

Removed to coed and closed since both parties have posted
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!