Hey Guys, I am currently hosting from the airport location for incalls starting at 2:15pm until late tonight and I'm also offering outcalls during the same times. My specials today are as follows: 90 minutes/340, HR/240, HHR/150 and BNG/100

*Newbie Friendly* must book an hour or longer as I will allow you to use me as a reference and help get you verified. As long as everything goes well.

Short Notice Is ok as long as I have availability

No Greek!!!!

No BBFS!!!

I am a tall BBW that loves to please my partner in anyway. I'm not a clock watcher as long as I have the time 😘 I am very open, easy to talk to and laid back. DRAMA FREE!!! Please keep all of that away from me. Thank you! I'm best known for my oral, prostate massages, rimming, tuma and edging skills. So, if you have been wondering about them, today is the day to try them out yourself! ❤️❤️❤️

If we have not met before please send me a PM online and then directly text me letting me know your screen name and that you sent me a PM 210-537-5348 Thank you my loves! Let me lick and kiss and caress your dick 😘 it's one of my favorite things to do!

Cat
💋💋💋