What is this amazing thing I claim no one else in ATX offers? Let me explain:

When was the last time you booked a massage with a happy ending included? Now I want you to think about how you felt during that massage...As her hands rubbed over your body, what were you thinking about? How great the massage felt, or were you thinking about the happy ending the entire time?

I've come up with a different way to approach a massage service.

When you book with me, I start your time off with the happiness at the very start of your service. There are a few reasons I do this.

First off, allowing you to release that stress at the beginning, you release that stress and sexual tension your body needs to release. This allows you to get that need to nutt taken care of the way, therefore allowing you to completely enjoy the feeling and therapeutic value of the massage.
Secondly, there is nothing wrong with the world for at least five minutes after you've had an orgasm. This is because it is your bodys way to naturally release stress. With that taken care of, my job becomes a lot easier when it comes to massaging those knots out of your neck, shoulders and back.

After the physical and sexual tension tension has been taken care of with my awesome oral skills, I begin the massage. I use hot stones (Very RELAXING) to allow the muscles and tendons relax and allow blood flow to start going thru the parts of your neck and shoulders that are knotted up.

At this point you realize how wonderful this massage has helped. You understand why its so much better to start your massage with happiness instead of just ending it that way.

As your time begins to come to an end, I offer you the chance to feel my mouth on you one more time. Only you can decide if you can handle a second round...So, can you?

All my donations and services offered can be found online at my personal website, bethroses.net. I do requireONLINE BOOKING for all first time clients. However, if you are a VERIFIED MEMBER of OH2 or P411, after you check my donations and services you are interested in, YOU ARE ONLY ASKED TO SEND ME A PM to boon the time you want. Please remember to give me at least an hour advance notice to come see me.
For all others who are NOT VERIFIED, YOU MUST BOOK THRU MY WEBSITE. NO EXCEPTIONS UNLESS YOU ARE VERIFIED ON OH2 OR P411

Quit sitting there thinking about how great the service I described is something you want to try...Send me a PM or book online at http://bethroses.net

Come see me soon. I also offer a full menu of Companionship services you can schedule as well. Thanks!
20161229_194017~2.jpg2013-03-14 21.29.08.jpgres_1598576406650.jpg