Thread: KlearBlu: Clearly Blew Me Away

Verified Hobbyist BCD

KlearBlu: Clearly Blew Me Away

Companion's Handle: KlearBlu
    Date of Visit: 5/8/22
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411 then Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: Klearblu@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?139661-Klearblu https://preferred411.com/P379690
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No. My Fault
    Activities: Convo, LFK/DFK, Mutual Body Worship, Nipple Play, FIV, DATY, MISH, Side-MISH, K9, BBJNCNS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 Hours
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde Medium Length
    Smoking Status: Unkown. No issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Stunning Girl-Next-Door. 5'5'' 125 Lbs
    Gorgeous Face with a small mole on her upper cheek
    Body like 2014 Iggy Azalea
    Waist-Booty-Thigh ratio to die for
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEDED!!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I came across Klearblu's ad last week and it caught my attention. The combination of pics and menu had me excited, so I decided to bite the bullet. She was giving a 2-Hour special and that suited me just fine. My preference has always been 90 min to 2 hour sessions.

Contacting her through P411 was simple and prompt. We were able to set up a meet without issue and then came the day....

She greeted me at the door in a tight black one-piece dress and radiant smile. The dress hugged her body in all the right places, getting me excited for the activities to come. I've only been in the hobby a few years but seen my share of providers and Klear is definitely the most beautiful lady I've met. We hugged as she invited me in hit the couch and started chatting.

Spent some time talking about life, hobbies, and our love of dogs. All the while she gave me her full attention, always making sure I was comfortable. The conversation was very much in the girlfriend wanting to hear all about you. Intelligent, warm, and sincere; the GFE is strong in this one. After a time, she asked me what i wanted to do next and then we began the next stage of fun.......

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had to see her back to back 2 days in a row. I couldn’t believe when I actually left. Hope she stays in the hobby or at least UTR

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am seeing her next week. Wish I had two hours to spare. I would love to jump on 2 hours specials but I guess next time. Thanks for intel