Thread: What Happened 2 or Where Is JamieJo

Verified Hobbyist BCD

What Happened 2 or Where Is JamieJo

does any1 have any information on Tarrant Counties penis lover the infamous outlaw lady of the evening or day
    JamieJo

Registered Male (Not Verified) Jaeger's Avatar
    Last I knew she was still with the red table girls. Idk.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Batman's Avatar
    Jaeger is correct though she comes and goes, but her names changes like the seasons. Today, if you look at the ranch website, you’ll note her current name is “Jordan”: https://www.redtablegirls.com/contac...aItem-kno0ar8h
    “As a matter of fact that is a Batphone in my pocket but that doesn’t mean I’m not happy to see you”.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah shes been advertising with RTG for a while here/there. I miss the days she was independent. She use to do a hhr outcall to my place for 100$!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She's Jordan Jo at the moment and advertises on Rubratings. She's at RTR. I met her for the first time just before Christmas and long time hobbyists/DFW folks later pointed out that she's better known as Jamie. I'm pretty sure she also gave Jamie as another name before I left.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HoustonDan's Avatar
    About to head to DFW for a work trip and looking up some providers.

How does one get in touch with the RTG? Their website is pretty locked down. Thanks in advance
    Follow my adventures on Twitter @SugarDaddyTales

Go to Rubratings and look up Jordan directly. She's the only one who does not advertise as "existing only" from that location.

- - - Updated - - -

https://dallas.rubratings.com/124385

Registered Male (Not Verified) Batman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KupKak View Post
    does any1 have any information on Tarrant Counties penis lover the infamous outlaw lady of the evening or day
    JamieJo
    Kupkak, note she’s advertising with the Red Table Girls again this week; look at RubRatings for her ad.
    “As a matter of fact that is a Batphone in my pocket but that doesn’t mean I’m not happy to see you”.

Hey Guys, Jamie Jo is back to work on her own. And she's looking great. And she's going totally hog-wild to please. And, remember: When she's good, she's great; when she's bad, she's incredible. I speak as a long-time, verrrrry satisfied customer. Contact her at her old phone number.
    Last edited by Spindlerman; 04-10-2022 at 05:07 AM. Reason: a few extra words