623e594dc5efb5.79692269 (1).jpg

Hi My Lovely OurHome2 World!!!

I'm in need of some legal advice & would love to find an attorney in the Hobby World!!!

(And before anybody gets any crazy ideas & the Gossip Mills Start Churning, I'm not in trouble & this has nothing to do with criminal law or anything shady :)

While the matter is non-serious & minor, it is important to me and I thought I would reach out to the hobby world before seeking counsel in the real one :) Over the past year, I've had visits with more than a few hot attorney gentlemen, but unfortunately two i-Phones later & a deleted email account makes locating the contact info a bit of a challenge :) So if this is you (or maybe it'/s not, but you'd like to be :), Madison is looking for you & wants you to reach out via text ASAP - 803-999-3869

I am the client that just keeps giving & don't worry - I do not expect a free ride, but I do expect to ride you :) hahaha :)Seriously - Payment in the form of cash or my mindblowing services could be arranged in exchange for your help.

If you want to be my legal HERO and have my eternal gratitude, text 803-999-3869. I am really good at showing my gratitude and youll see why Madison Fox is one DFW legend not soon to be forgotten :)

love, m