Thread: Itsravenbaby: A meh time with itsravenbaby

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Itsravenbaby: A meh time with itsravenbaby

Companion's Handle: Itsravenbaby
    Date of Visit: 2/14/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm, then text
    Phone Number: (609) 521-8603
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?96169-ItsRavenBaby
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Laziest HJ ever, CBJ, 1 minute of daty, mish cowgirl, pop
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Half hour
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s I guess
    Hair Color and Length: Faded red or pink
    Smoking Status: Dont know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina/white mix
    Companion Description: People describe her as enthusiastic, I saw her as ditzy and uninterested
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Nope
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Nope

Public comments:
    Her menu looked great, so did her reviews and pics. She is deffinetly heavier than her pics suggest, she isn't fat, but kinda on the way, her pics are older for sure. I love a pawg, but why lie? Im not sure if she's the YMMV type, but I deffinetly got the most mediocre time ever. My hygiene was on point, everything cleaned and shaved, was looking good! Almost nothing on her menu was available. felt pretty rushed, I even stopped to get her a redbull per her request was about a 45 minute drive to downtown, not worth the time or money at all for me. Maybe some others may have better luck, or maybe it was an off day, but I won't be returning

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Sorry it didn’t work out

Seems to me there are other reviews on the board which are similar to your experience. Those reviews took her off my list. Appreciate your review. It may help others in their selection process.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching