Thread: Uniquebaby: Sexy yellowbones are my weakness!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Whodatdere's Avatar

Uniquebaby: Sexy yellowbones are my weakness!

Companion's Handle: Uniquebaby
    Date of Visit: 2/2/22
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 281-845-6235
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?132685-uniquebaby
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Cbj, Mish, K9, CG, and a couple other that I don't know the name of.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Black hair in a ponytail
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: She's 5'7". Slim fine...nice body. Her pics are accurate.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She's a hottie! Cute girl. Sexy! Her pics are accurate if you can dig them up. She says that new pics are coming soon. I contacted her early and set up a visit for later in the morning. Since I'm STILL NOT VERIFIED, she ran some screening which was very inconvenient but understandable if you see things from her point of view. Once screening was completed, she gave me the address. She said that her phone speaker wasn't working, so all communications were via text. It was a very nice incall location. One big thing that I want to point out is that if you're not a verified member, YMMV on some activities.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw her today and my experience was the same as yours. Very attractive. Shes my type slim and tall curly hair

Verified Hobbyist BCD Whodatdere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivevet77 View Post
    Saw her today and my experience was the same as yours. Very attractive. Shes my type slim and tall curly hair
    Nice! If you know of any other girls with a similar look to hers, send them my way, please, and thank you!