Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PTSD from being robbed at gunpoint.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Oh My God.
    That is absolutely crazy. I am very sorry that happened to you. Your Alert made me sick to my stomach.

This business is crazy and you will never know, "who" you will meet at the door.

In my personal experience, therapist will not help you much, because you (I for sure) will never disclose all the details. Plus, spending hundreds and thousands on "talking" to a therapist will not help you to "get over it."
    Find some "good girls" here and work on forgetting this experience with overwhelming numbers of positive sessions. I wish you best of luck.
    Stay safe out there.

Thank you for the advice. I’m trying to not let this experience ruin it for me. You’re right, I’ll try to find some good girls to help me move on.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    I’m sorry to hear about your experience. I’d like to offer you another approach and that is acupuncture. Acupuncture is often used for PTSD and you won’t need to tell the acupuncturist the intimate details of your story. If you want more info and/or referrals please feel free to message me. (I get acupuncture a lot…)

I saw a therapist for a time, years ago. I was completely candid with what I do and he was sooooo supportive. But…for some talking and talking and talking just keeps people feeling miserable and stuck in their cycle. I like Alexandra’s recommendation too of finding a good provider. You may not want to spend hundreds of dollars for a therapist to tell you that either!
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion BrigittaBanana's Avatar
    dude, some of the commenters on this thread are incredibly insensitive. They've either never needed therapy (yeah right...lmao, they've just never thought about it) or have never experienced PTSD. I was sexually assaulted on the street while walking to the store so I feel your pain and I had (and still have) major issues with agoraphobia. I know you're not a provider but you might be able to find a better environment with therapists who deal with them so maybe https://www.inclusivetherapists.com/ might help? Good luck my man, I hope you get what you need and what happened was not deserved

Text or PM please :-)
    (262) 427-8745

Outcall only at this time

320/Hr
    220/Hhr
    Fetish and Specific Requests Taken on a Case by Case Basis

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Personally I’ve never gone in therapy, however it’s crossed my mind because I am a believer in the benefits based off the people I know who invested in it.

I’d also recommend to journal about the experience, just sit and write what you are thinking. It helps in most stressful situations.

Lastly, just acknowledge to yourself you’re only human. What happened to you could’ve happened to anyone else here, and your reaction, right now, is normal. I think you’re doing all the right things. You’ll move passed all this sooner than you think!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigittaBanana View Post
    dude, some of the commenters on this thread are incredibly insensitive. They've either never needed therapy (yeah right...lmao, they've just never thought about it) or have never experienced PTSD. I was sexually assaulted on the street while walking to the store so I feel your pain and I had (and still have) major issues with agoraphobia. I know you're not a provider but you might be able to find a better environment with therapists who deal with them so maybe https://www.inclusivetherapists.com/ might help? Good luck my man, I hope you get what you need and what happened was not deserved

Thank you for the comment and the advice. I’ll definitely check in to that.

I sent you a PM btw.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sorry that happened to you.
    I suffer from terrible PTSD as a result of a really tragic even when i was a child. I spent a few years in FBI witness protection program with my mom and sibling and they made a best-selling book about it that shattered records for "True crime drama" and they a movie about it. A big name actor actually played one of my family members in it. Anyway, I've suffered all sorts of issues from panic attacks, to substance abuse, and all other sorts of issues with withdrawal, depression, even co-dependency and when I finally thought the pain was to bad to keep going. I reached out and got help, 3 decades later, and have spent a few years with couple of counselors and a psychiatrist. I don't take meds anymore and don't need weekly therapy but I tried this type of therapy called "brain spotting" that was exceptionally helpful. It probably saved my life as I haven't looked down the barrel of a gun in tears anymore - and with all that has happened bad to me during this pandemic - i surely might have gone there.

Get help from professionals. And keep looking until you find the right one for you.
    Some therapists done connect with you the way others can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2