Thread: celestial_: Multiple Visit Review of celestial_

Verified Hobbyist BCD YeahThatsMe99's Avatar

celestial_: Multiple Visit Review of celestial_

Companion's Handle: celestial_
    Date of Visit: Second Week of January and before
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-522-5061
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?122465-celestial_
    City, State: Austin, North, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Only once out of several
    Activities: Legit Massage, FBSM, BBBJ, DFK, LFK, DATY, CFS, Mish, CG, surfboard
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1H-2H
    Donation: 150 Massage only - 450 2h the works
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Long Brown
    Smoking Status: Yes but you can't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Photos are accurate, and she's tall
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meets
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Celestial has been a good and reliable provider for the last few months for what I look for. Quality massage, and BCD’s that’s fun.

Her TCB is one of the better ones by a long shot with only a single communication error I can remember and that was completely my fault.

Screening was easy as I’d seen another provider, she is friends with, but she is rather strict about it for incalls so don’t expect a last minute first appointment. But she’s scheduled with 1-3 hours heads up for me a number of times.

She will probably run late, par for the course these days for every girl I’ve seen, so if you’re on a super tight schedule stress that to her and she’ll make accommodations or tell you she can’t.

Her massage is top notch, but she doesn't do much teasing, probably due to the professional training she’s been through. However, that training shows in the quality of the massage. I’ve even seen her just for a massage several times when I can’t get in with my normal masseuse during business hours. Nice to have that option when business is eating up my day. Shower is available if you don’t want oil on you or you just want to clean up before leaving.

Incall pinballs back and forth between clean and a wreck unfortunately but it’s never felt grimy to me, which is a solid turn off for me. Cluttered, but not gross / grimy. It’s a private apartment and a very nice place.

BCD she’s a fun tumble and she warms up a bit with more appointment.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by YeahThatsMe99; 02-01-2022 at 11:16 PM.