Thread: lacykaye777: Cock Worship on a whole new level

Verified Hobbyist BCD

lacykaye777: Cock Worship on a whole new level

Companion's Handle: lacykaye777
    Date of Visit: 1/28/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text, call
    Phone Number: 5126493859
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...%3BNEAR-DOMAIN
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CW, DT, CW, BBBJ, Sloppy CW DT BBBY, did I mention CW?
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 25ish
    Hair Color and Length: Bright Red
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Wow. Absolutely incredible. If you are looking to get you get one of the most amazing BJs that you have ever had, you must see miss LacyKay777. She is on a whole other level. She will get right down to business and if you are one who truly believes that a girl who loves to suck dick, will do it better, let me tell her, she is the reigning champion. Not sure that you will find better. Give her the time of day, and take care of her. It was totally convenient as she saw me on short notice - being in town at airport and she said come on over. She is clean, smells good, nice apartment, and it probably one of very few 90% unicorns. Meaning, she can make 90% of dudes cum in 90 second or less. She has mad skilz.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Amazing review

Looks like does all she claims … which is refreshing. Maybe my time will come.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    Looks like does all she claims … which is refreshing. Maybe my time will come.
    Lacy is 100% legit. She was one of my go toys when she was staying in South.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones