Thread: Eros

Verified Companion Companion Beau Derierre's Avatar

Eros

Will Eros be closing as well? Would be nice to know before spending $
    Email
    linlop34@gmail.com

I accept Cash App for Gifts $Linlop42

Yes..............feds have it on their sites also. A lot of the girls i know have already pulled their ads from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Threshold View Post
    Yes..............feds have it on their sites also. A lot of the girls i know have already pulled their ads from there.

Sorry we never met...But thanks for the reply
    Email
    linlop34@gmail.com

Verified Companion Companion
    I would be weary of going there. They have been known to take money and boot you off the site even before all this fuckery began. Doubt they will become anymore trustworthy now. I have seen people starting to use the onebackpage that I saw you post about Beau.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Likely EROS will go down, too, and yes, what CVKatie said. I was on there for years, and the monthly promotional cost can get pretty expensive if you want to reach the widest market audience by advertising under several categories. EROS generated only 2 to 3 new fellows every 30-60 days for me, which paid for itself and turned a profit, but not a terribly large one.

Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    I would be weary of going there. They have been known to take money and boot you off the site even before all this fuckery began. Doubt they will become anymore trustworthy now. I have seen people starting to use the onebackpage that I saw you post about Beau.
    Someone sent me the link to onebackpage . I'm not sure of it :-/
    Email
    linlop34@gmail.com

Verified Companion Companion Madison of Houston's Avatar
    Eros was raided a while ago, by Homeland Security I believe. They are based in Switzerland but apparently had an office/facility here in the US somewhere in North Carolina. I heard that building got raided and many user files were confiscated (meaning both providers and gent's profiles.)

Not really sure how they managed to stay in business after that, but no fucking thank you. I never advertised on there and I sure as hell wouldn't start now. I have also heard that they are very shady and will cancel your account with no refunds.

Imo, they are best avoided.
    Madison - Busty Pin-up Beauty
    P411
    madisonofhouston@protonmail.com

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    That's right! I had forgotten! Their NC office was indeed raided last November by Homeland Security, files and computers carted off. Been pretty hush since then, no ensuing arrests. Chatter is that there's still an active investigation going on related to major foreign traffickers and money laundering, that independent providers and their clients domestically aren't targeted, but who knows since nothing further has officially come out?

I didn't have an account there per se as my ancient ads actually went through a friend with a media company as a favor, and that person has long since retired and moved far away. EROS never had any of my personal data. Whew!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-09-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    That's right! I had forgotten!

EROS never had any of my personal data. Whew!
    That is why it is always good to read, read, and read on the sites. Well, when it was still up, but you get my meaning. I am like a little information squirrel. I read and store it all in my brain, to use for later, lols,
    P411

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaofHouston View Post
    That is why it is always good to read, read, and read on the sites. Well, when it was still up, but you get my meaning. I am like a little information squirrel. I read and store it all in my brain, to use for later, lols,
    The hamster on the wheel in my mind occasionally falls flat on her furry fanny. She should probably lay off of the Jameson and stop partying with the chihuahuas.

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar
    Never tried Eros but have several friends who solely depend on it pout
    I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

Verified Companion Companion

Eros - just hid my ad

Hi ladies, I had an ad on there that I paid $185 for and got about 30 emails over the last 3 weeks and not a single one would submit any screening information. There was a noticeable pickup after Backpage and Eccie went down, but the emails became worse like qv? cum to my room now!
    I'm really not comfortable interacting with people off of advertising, I prefer to get to know people through the forums and chatrooms. I'm low volume anyway and I know some of you aren't but this is what I'm comfy with now and I don't recommend spending money anywhere for advertising.
    Verified hobbyist ask to see my private photo album.
    No emails. Please contact me through P411 or PMs for quickest response and verification.
    https://switter.at/@Lynette
    https://twitter.com/LynetteBBW
    goodgirllynette.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLynette View Post
    and I don't recommend spending money anywhere for advertising.
    My feelings as well. It seems like many ladies are flocking to all of these other random sites bc they are freaking out. I looked at a few different ones and the rates are all similar or even more expensive. $100-$200 just for a month of advertising.

With things the way they are currently, I don't trust any site and would expect them to be here one minute, and gone the next, and then you lose all that money. Think about the people who had "lifetime" premium access on E. Do you think they will be refunded? Yeah, right.
    P411