Thread: Toy Stores Fort Worth

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Toy Stores Fort Worth

Howdy all,

I am looking to rebuild my toy bag, seems some of my fun things wandered off as I was playing and I need to find some stuff and need help with stores in Fort Worth or online.

Looking for a few things -

New restraints (Ankle for now, or a good quality full set)
    Gags - Ball, Spider, Dental, Ring, etc.
    Plugs - Butt or others
    a 2nd flogger - My first is wonderful, but I always wanted to cross flog
    Other restraints, like belts
    Collars, leash, etc.
    Sensory head covers
    Wartenburg Pinwheel
    Clamps of all kinds

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Thanks and happy kinking.

PPE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Most of the toy stores I have been in to have had crappy toys related to BDSM. Most are for beginners and those who are experimenting for the first time. Now with that said. Crystals(now Lovers) had a flogger I picked up a couple of years back that was well made. I recently went back for a second only to find it had been recently discontinued…I hurriedly had the store to check to see if any were at other stores and found one. Lately they seem to have a half decent set of cuffs (not in the cutesy package) but the sets I have were purchased off eBay. Good cuff sets are not cheap.

A note on the ring gags…make sure you can fit inside the ring if your intention is that. I had to search to find one that would work. The dental gag is more adjustable…look for one with small teeth for adjustment so it can be opened in smaller steps. I would also get one that had a vinyl coating to help prevent damage to teeth.

Most of my blindfolds and head covers I bought off of eBay or amazon after careful research.

Feel free to reach out for more info.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks Buddy!! I thought you might have some info. I figured it was still mostly cheap stuff but you never know. I need to find a shipping address so I can order from EBAY. I saw a few things there that looked good quality.

I will ping you for more info! Happy Weekend!

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Milfeater gave some good points. Don't forget to check out sites like Etsy, and instagram. Many leatherworkers live off making handmade, custom BDSM toys. If you're crafty yourself, you could try to make some of the items yourself from scratch. Personally, I like to buy the stuff that is complicated, and make my own (for specifics). I heard infliction hall (Euless) either has a shop or vendor fair. Might be best to call (I've never gone).

With that said, I was able to snag a nice pair of genuine NYPD handcuffs from a retired cop years ago. They have not been used for a while :) .

Milfeater gave some good points. Don't forget to check out sites like Etsy, and instagram. Many leatherworkers live off making handmade, custom BDSM toys. If you're crafty yourself, you could try to make some of the items yourself from scratch. Personally, I like to buy the stuff that is complicated, and make my own (for specifics). I heard infliction hall (Euless) either has a shop or vendor fair. Might be best to call (I've never gone).

With that said, I was able to snag a nice pair of genuine NYPD handcuffs from a retired cop years ago. They have not been used for a while :) .

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sara’s secret was pretty much useless in this area. The Velvet Box was a little better but not much. Lovers had a bunch of the cheap things like the others but had a couple other things that had possibilities. They do have a half decent bull hide flogger that runs about $200. They have added a few better quality items over the last couple of years. I do need to check Infliction Hall though. Too bad Leather Masters in Dallas is no more. I had heard it had a good selection. Bobbyb1234’s mention of Etsy is also good. A google search brings up many places where things are available. Do your research…buying sight unseen bugs me, but if there are a good number of representative pictures you have a better chance of getting what you expect.

Had a thought to look into the vendors at Scarborough Renaissance Festival. Their website lists vendors: https://www.srfestival.com/shop_type...-goods/website

This one https://www.revsarmourwerx.com/store/c8/Adult-Toys#/ makes custom adult toys and visible on their website. Others don't list, but you might be able to reach out direct to see what they can do. Better to spend that money on folks here in Texas than in West Taiwan.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty L'amour's Avatar
    There is a REALLY good one that is open 24 hrs right down the street from me (kinda) It's called Dreamers and it has a really REALLY great selection. You'd love it PPE. I personally can spend a couple of hours shopping in there easy.
    PS... they have everything on your list I think.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Someone mentioned dreamers to me the other day. I haven't been in one for years. I will venture there to check it out for reference purposes.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty L'amour's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milfeater View Post
    Someone mentioned dreamers to me the other day. I haven't been in one for years. I will venture there to check it out for reference purposes.
    It's a pretty cool store and a lot more raunchy than Sara's Secret... hehe