Thread: Annual OH2 Hobbyist of the Year Award 2021

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    George!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

but all the guys mentioned rock!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Deb 26, can't come fast enough..

Let's do a early vote in?

Maybe y'all will give me the honors to hand out the reward,lol

Last edited by Champagne Brown; 12-07-2021 at 07:30 PM.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Read into.

Lmaoooooooo 🤣🤣🤣

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Read into.

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    Lmaoooooooo ������
    True story sadly to say.. not once but numerous of times

Last edited by Champagne Brown; 12-08-2021 at 12:06 AM.

The poisoning of these threads with your feudal drama must stop. As I told you before, if you wish to say something then put it in its own thread and leave it there. Any more of this will be considered hijacking and will be addressed accordingly.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

I go with George also. Helpful to newcomers and helpful to more experienced. Never heard a garden ever say anything but he is a gentleman bcd.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Ol’ Doc here again as your host this year. Yes ladies and gentlemen, it’s that time of year again. Please vote for your choice as who should be Hobbyist of the Year.

Submit your votes here or PM Ol' Doc Holiday. I will announce the result December 26 so get your votes in now!!! Gentlemen...Good Luck!!

BTW, this contest is NOT sanctioned by OH2 management.

Good Morning Sunshine's
    I had no idea y'all did this in San Antonio
    Thought it was a Houston thinga-ma-jig

Good luck to all you Gentlemen here
    Surely it will be hard to choose
    Stay Awesome!!
    💥"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    ♤INCALL 30th NW Heights♤
    VIP XXX CW/Edging+MSOG GFE/PSE

STEP#1-->*READ* 0H2 ABOUT ME/PROFILE
    & P411 Bio *BEFORE* CONTACTING ME

💋832*604*0306/Temporary App#

Do Not Text or Email As Initial Contact/SCREENING REQUIRED

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This is the last week to cast your vote for Hobbyist of the Year. So cast your vote now. The big announcement is this Sunday!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Ol' Doc Holiday here once again hosting this year's Hobbyist of the Year award ceremonies. The moment we have been waiting for is upon us, the announcement of the prestigious 2021 Hobbyist of the Year award.

After tabulating the votes and the votes being certified by the accounting firm of Boner, Stiff and Woody, I am pleased to announce this year's winner. However before doing so, I want to congratulate all of the worthy, hardworking nominees for their outstanding contributions in 2021. I also want to thank everyone who participated and voted in this year's competition. Once again the vote was really tight and the competition was stiff.

With that said the 2021 Hobbyist of the Year is ...................BoinkBoink!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, please give this distinguished gentleman a warm round of applause. BoinkBoink has done a huge amount of in depth research and contributed a plethora of information to the Boards in 2021. This gentleman has smoked out some shady happenings in the hobby world and contributed to the research knowledge base here at OH2 by leaps and bounds. All OH2 members benefited by the amount of work this gentleman has put in here during 2021. He is the latest in a growing list of the most worthy and deserving recipients of the award. Now, for the award........................

The 2021 Golden Cock Award!!!!

Congratulations to the 2021 Hobbyist of the Year.....BoinkBoink!!!!!!

On behalf of all the members of OH2...keep up the great in depth research!!!! For those nominees who came up a bit short, there is always 2022. Also for 2022, I will be adding a Lifetime Achievement Award so be thinking about that during 2022.

This concludes the 2021 Hobbyist of the Year award ceremony. On behalf of all the nominees, thank you for participating in this evening's ceremony and hopefully I will see you again next year for the 2022 Hobbyist of the Year awards. Have a happy and prosperous New Year!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3