Thread: McKenzie: XXXmas Angel ATF! Pix in ROS!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Gatsby.Hobbyist's Avatar

McKenzie: XXXmas Angel ATF! Pix in ROS!!

Companion's Handle: McKenzie
    Date of Visit: December 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM her through P411 or email her with references
    Phone Number: provides after screening
    Email Address: bookwithmckenzie@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P281728
    City, State: Frisco, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: GFE, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS with HJ finish and lots of lub...COT
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90
    Donation: 380
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Long, light blonde
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: 5'3" 115 lbs , shaved kitty and 34C & all natural
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!

Public comments:
    I met McKenzie when she first became an independent almost three years ago. She definitely is my ATF for I have never seen a provider for this long and frequently. It is just not only about the sex either. but for the full Girlfriend Experience.
    She's not a wham, bam thank you Type of ma'am. She doesn't even offer half hour sessions and she's not a clock-watcher.
    An hour isn't long enough. That's why I always do 90 minutes and she enjoys that length too, so you're not rushed and can be relaxed before playtime...and that is reflected on what her donation is for that length of time...it's not that much more than her hourly. She'll want to chat with you some too, but it doesn't mean she's running the clock because you'll get to that part...patience... but if you want to warm her up so she really gets into that part. then have that little chat with her...trust me, it's worth the 10 minutes of chatting.
    Every session starts off with a cracking into a beer and starting off with a convo like with an old friend or like you're on a date...kind of..I'll get to that part in a minute.
    She is a true sweetheart and a genuinely nice lady. which is hard to come by in the hobby...heck it's hard to comeby in the real world too...whatever the real world is supposed to be...I find that the hobby is more of the real world except we talk about it openly here....but I digress.
    The big difference though with seeing her for this length of time is unlike having a significant other that you've been with for a couple years, the sex has NOT become boring or routine!
    We have had alot of good times and fun and I am honored she trusts me enough to let me take some pictures for reviews because she just won't let anyone take them.
    She is kind of UTR whereas she only is on p411 and only hobbies a couple times a week since she does have a real world job which is why I don't show her face in any of the pics, but I can attest, she is quite the natural beauty.
    You'll always leave with a smile on your face and she has a way to make you feel special...now unfortunately some gents for forget about the "EXPERIENCE" part of the GFE and thinking actual girlfriend, but just remember gents it is an illusion, but that doesn't mean it's all an act either. She just enjoys the conversation and making a connection with people.
    She is Not PSE for sure but a true GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE.
    Wow, i JUST realized this is the longest diatribe I've written in the Public Comments section...it's usually just a couple sentences and then I say let's get to the pix and the BCD...this should show you though it's just not about the sex.....but the McKenzie Taylor EXPERIENCE...we'll talk more about all the other stuff below, Yet of course there are pix with ties!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Gatsby.Hobbyist; 12-14-2021 at 02:12 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

great pics

and nice review.

Looks like a great xmas present.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    setting the standard always GH, thank you for sharing, she is delightful!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for sharing!
    Very nice review and pics!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Gatsby.Hobbyist's Avatar

Forgot to add doubles pic

Forgot to add doubles pic of McKenzie and her partner Natalie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-161209412.jpg  
    Cheers,
    Gatsby

AKA #Tieguy 👔
    70+ p411 okays

It’s not a Hobby, it’s a Lifestyle...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Masoncosta2020's Avatar

Damn Hot !!

Damn bro. This is by far the best review I've ever seen. Good job Gatsby! Well done. Like Always. You are the pioneer of this community.
    I admit McKenzie has the world's fucking sexiest boobs. I can suck those two lovelies the whole fuckin day.
    Nice Pics! Keep rocking dude...