Thread: Why so many unverified members? Why only registered when refs have vouched?

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyNadia.o's Avatar
    Near belt line and dnt. Outcall avail too. DFW

Question Why so many unverified members? Why only registered when refs have vouched?

Why are there so many registered members when so many of them have had companions vouch for them? So many that message me have a big list of refs, with at least 2 or 3 that have vouched for them in messages to ck1942. Why are these guys not getting verified? I understand if it takes a little while. But 2-3 months and no reply? Or more than 6 months and no reply? Do they have to send it in multiple times? Is there something not being done correctly? It takes a while to verify sometimes, which is what it is, but I’d feel more comfortable seeing verified status instead of just registered.

Also, can registered members see the about me section on companion profiles? Or can only verified members see that?

Thank you for your time in reading and responding :-)
    Flexible availability. No aa. Must have references.
    I’m rare. Like finding the prize in a cereal box. The Whole Package!
    https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=209935
    https://preferred411.com/P137951
    214-699-7248

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ty for asking!

---There are instances:

-- in which a companion has told a member that she has submitted a vouch -- and when I search, I don't find the vouch.

-- in which a companion forwards a PM to me, but the body of the message (or the subject) doesn't include a member handle.

Plus, with thousands of PMs in my in box "bollixed" I cannot always easily do a search.

Not to mention that many gents send me queries asking "what and when" and they don't include a companion's handle.

Changes in the vouching process are forthcoming; Support will message all verified members noting the revised process.

Much as verified hobbyists can do to vouch for a new lady, all verified companions have the option of hitting the RTM button on a hobbyist review to tell Support that the session is legit.

= = = =

All registered members can see the "about me" of other members.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!