sehr gut Bericht ;
Good review of Sharks, went there a bunch of times 2016-2018 but haven’t ventured back since although I may go there ( or Oase) in a week when I fly home from Frankfurt currently up in the Ruhr. You are absolutely right America offers crap vs Germany ; your review is exactly why I split my time between Texas and Germany. Texas for low taxes and Germany for Muschi. I’m not sure if you were passing thru on business or made the “ polar bear” voyage either way if you return to Germany feel free to PM me I’m here often but usually up in the Düsseldorf/Dortmund area whorsing around but sometimes do the Frankfurt area clubs.

That area along the bistro is traditionally the „German section” as a handful of girls are German or German/Turkish and they usually sit there. At least when I was there. I haven’t been since the remodel. You need to venture there in the summer and Oase too for the outdoor sections and even better views if you get the chance and if you choose venture in to some other clubs or areas or types of venues etc as the offerings of Germany are numerous and vast.

and yes as we age we lose power but are cash cows but when we were studs we were paupers; just the way it is. German mongering to American hobbying is one giant downgrade, from sharks to hell you went . Know the feeling all too well. Thank god for passports!

glad u had a good time in Darmstadt ; good submission