Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
I, on the other hand prefer the anonymity of sitting quietly in a corner and watching everyone and everything around me.

You young lady are much too modest, with your gorgeous choice of hair color, and bewitching face, you couldn't enter a room unnoticed even if Queen Elizabeth were already in attendance.

You are the flame, we the simple moths that must circle closer to the warmth and beauty until burned by our own desires.

Geez, we oughta just get a room.

Your ever attentive puppy dogg.
Sir Doglegg...

Well, you have ONCE AGAIN rendered me SPEECHLESS!! Actually, LAST NIGHT I tried VERY HARD to enter without anyone noticing me... I cautiously APPROACHED the back of the restaurant ... and little did I KNOW that there were TWO BACK DOORS!! Lol... So, of course, I PICKED the WRONG DOOR!! LOL...

I CANNOT BELIEVE that I not only PARADED my PINK SPANDEXED TUSHIE through the KITCHEN ...but I had to WALK past ALL of the DINERS having dinner AND all of the patrons at the BAR!! LOL... and all I could THINK was "WHY DID I NOT PUT THE SPRAY GLUE ON MY ASS!!" LOL...

See, If I had LEO or TRACY'S ASS then I wouldn't have to worry about my tight pink panther shorts riding up my LITTLE TUCKUS!! LOL... Sigh... anyway, I am QUITE CERTAIN that I partially MOONED all of the PATRONS at R*****S!! Lol...

So, this time you were right... THIS TIME I was not able to enter unnoticed!! Lol

Your slightly embarrassed slave,

Guinevere:)