Petiteplsr is back and loves to play w/ a raging vengeance , Come Play with me !!!, turn up the heat & while it’s cold outside !
Finally been weeks since I fully recovered from shoulder surgery !!! Petiteplsr is back and available in the arboretum, domain area - Available Now , Friday 27th , & Saturday the 28th
Petiteplsr is ready to play & Ready with a vengeance to play and start pleasing. NOW Ready To Have Fun & I mean that Naughty Passionate Fun of All Kinds !!!!
Set up your special time for an incall at my place OR let me travel to you !!!
Accepting appointments, available NOW today Friday 10 pm until 12:30 am (ends)/ may run up to 2am/2:30 am (ends)- (verified members only after midnight.)
NO BBFS, please DO NOT Try to persuade me otherwise … !!
Outcalls And Incalls are accepted ..With my discretion outcalls will to add 30 to 60 - depends on location FOR this Ad
Keep an eye out for my ads ….. will be posting daily…
And keep in mind, I do offer Nuru massages, FBSM …Cum and Relaxxxx… with me in the cold !! (on Hour or longer)
Also, I am listed on p411 as : Petiteplsr - p411 members are definitely welcomed to see me !!!
Please do read the Full Ad before contacting, (non-negotiable) have many reviews, worked hard to earn reputation I have ! I love to please ….!!!!!
(Cock Worship 130 fr the hhr (not nude/ but can request topless w/Brazilian cut or thong panties )!!! Friday and Saturday ….
For Friday & Saturday Nov 26th & 27th, the Rates are: 260 fr the hr, 160 for the hhr, 360 for 90 minutes, 600 - 2 hours
Saturday hours are 11am to 12am (ends)/ may run up to 2am (ends)- (verified members only after midnight)

Please ask about specials on First Time visit - 250 fr the hr (Friday & Saturday- Only, verified members only )
Available Now 10pm to 12:30am (ends)/may run up to 3 AM/(definite stop time) (ends) verified members only after midnight - arboretum/domain area
Promising to Give The Best GFE Experience you’ve ever had! You won’t be disappointed !!!

The Review Special is 250 fr the hr ( for the first visit and then After and Only After review is written, YOUR SECOND VISIT - will be 220 for hr (applies to members whom are from oh2 (or ECCIE but must get an account on ourhome- I no longer have account on eccie since FEB 1st 2020- much easier if you are A MEMBER OF OH2 and/ OR HAVE P411 membership) …I Love What I Do (guaranteed to be honored on your 2nd Visit ) !!!

The Most Gorgeous, Tight, sexy blonde with slim and slender body will blow more than just your mind. Not ever had children ! Tighter than any 20 yr old you’ve seen !!!
Guarantees this kitty is Tighter than you could ever imagine. I get so wet & just waiting to explode with orgasmic fun. I love giving blow jobs, and I don't stop until I have swallowed ever last drop. Come out to see this sexiest blonde with 34D natural breasts, nice, slim body, and passionate skills that will keep you coming back for more. Covered Full Service, No BBFS, please don’t try to persuade me otherwise. Can’t wait & please pre-book (or SHORT NOTICE ) pre-booking is great - because already getting SOME requests & might fill up Fast!!! BUT HOPING YOU ALL GENTS WILL TRY TO CUM SEE ME !!!

Please PM me or preferably text me at 737-247-8254 (be prepared to pm, and include ( at least 1 refs or 2 refs on newbies) and please include handle with texting.
Can't wait for you to cum see me!!! By the way will be doing Nuru Massages & FBSM ( on the hour sessions or longer) and got brand new lingerie outfits & bra n’ panties
PLEASE NOTE to signature : please be no longer than 8 inches in length/ - when Hard please (due to my small petite frame)

45670878-9263-4C1C-ABF3-B2C392DAB83E.jpg

22249CAB-AFFF-455D-A2B3-EAEB6EEF9CB8.jpg