Thread: Syn: Syn, a sinful waste of time and money

Registered Male (Not Verified) ILMFish's Avatar

Syn: Syn, a sinful waste of time and money

Companion's Handle: Syn
    Date of Visit: 11/21/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: (214)400-5547
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://killeen.skipthegames.com/fem...i/904570057641
    City, State: Kileen, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? no, agreed to meet at 12am and did not recieve location untill after 12am
    Activities: CBJ, CG, MISH, Doggy
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr, did not complete
    Donation: $$50
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: dirty blonde, past shoulder length, was tied in pony tail.
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
    Companion Description: 5'7" slim spinner body with small breast, possible sores hidden under band aids.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Fell far below expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO - stay away.

Public comments:
    was in the market for something in town and had my eye on syn for a bit, and based on a prior positive review I figured I'd give it a shot. Texted her around 11:30 in the morning and she didn't text back till 6pm and from there it was spotty at best. getting a hold of her was like trying to pull teeth. we finally agree to meet and to my surprise the neighborhood is kinda nice, well for being right next to Naked City at least. I pull up and meet her at the door and shes wearing a full body fishnets! "okay not bad" I think to myself. And thats about all the positives i have to say about that as it all seem to go down hill from there. the room she took me to was sparse with only a mattress with some dirty covers and pillows and male roommates could be heard from the other room. when I got a closer look at her I noticed she had band aids on her arm and face. I asked her what they were from and she told me they were burns from her straightener, (YEAH RIGHT). I'll post more in detail, but to hit the important parts. She doesn't do GFE as said in the previous review, Is a clock watcher, left in the middle of a session to use the bathroom, and CUT THE SESSION SHORT. I should have trusted my gut and stayed away from STG. Massive waste of time and money. Stay away.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jes2james's Avatar

Syn

Wow, that sucks. I was thinking about going in for a dip, but after that review I think I'll pass. I've seen her roomie there at that location and had a wonderful time!!