Date of Visit: 9/12/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Walk in
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: In
    Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: Convo, table shower, body rub, nude sliding, cbj, cfs- cg, standing k9, standing mish, mish on table
    Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 60+140
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s or 30s didn't ask
    Hair Color and Length: Black and about mid back
    Smoking Status: Unsure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Tall, thick, sexy Latina. She said she was 5'7, but she's taller. Big natural tits, big (I mean big) butt possibly MM, thick thighs, enhanced lips, but not comical looking, non-distracting tats except the big "Beautiful" tat across her torso/below her tits. She's just thick all around, BUT she has a nice waist that is slimmer than her hips for an hourglass shape, and a smooth, flat stomach. She's what being thick should really mean, nothing flabby, just solidly built
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded, especially after the disappointing trip to 8 spa that led me to Malibu
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes, I've always been treated well there
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yeah, especially if you want to work on your grip strength and enjoy a woman fucking your soul with her eyes

Public comments:
    So, if you read the review of 8, I ended up down the road at Malibu. I knew I was pushing my luck. Walked in, rang the bell, and mamasan comes out. Usually a sign of no one available. I ask anyway and she says that Sofia is available. I ask to see her. Out walks this tall, curvy, stacked Latina. Right on, let's go. Pay my entrance, she tells me which room to walk to, and I insist on following her. She laughed and said "I figured you'd want to." Watching that backside jiggle as she walked raised my hopes. Standard fare follows; undress, table shower, small talk, and I tell her that I just came from 8, and had a terrible time. She asks if I'm serious and ensures me that I came to the right place. In the words of kids these days, say less. Get back to the room, hot packs, starts a body rub, and as I watch her in the mirror, she gets more comfortable, climbs on my back, rubbing crotch, breasts and everything over my back and legs, and allowing me to get handsy. She gets "all the way comfortable" and continues the rub for a few minutes, before asking if I'd like to flip.... I'll try to keep this one short

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She told me she leaves day after tomorrow. Shame she is a good one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dfiredawg51 View Post
    She told me she leaves day after tomorrow. Shame she is a good one.
    Any word on return?