Quote Originally Posted by Greyghost View Post
Nothing going on here.
Grey sadly to quote a Cheech and Chong movie title "Things are tough all over" Its not much better in any part of the state. Thank god the coast has a few quality providers these days with KiKi, Vivian and Marie presently calling the coast home. If not for those three the coast would have no options but the few traveling ladies who periodically stop and the contingent of stg girls most gents actively shy away from. I am blessed with living nearly identical distance between Biloxi and New Orleans and only a half hours drive more to hit Baton Rouge. This gives me a great deal more ladies to choose from a fact that is not lost on me. I do however feel for my brethren in other parts of the state who are not so lucky. At the same time I often find myself jealous af of the guys living in the uppermost regions of the state and their access to the hotties in Memphis and Nashville. Presently some of my favorite ******s are based out of TN. The pimp/bf's in the major TN cities are on par with the TX pimps when it comes into turning out hot girls. Sadly the baggy pants big rim gold grill boys in MS seem to have no idea how to trick a girl into paying all their bills. I wish there were some kind of "tricking young women into selling their ass and giving you all their money for dummies" book that was passed out in the more urban areas of the state. I always thought the rap videos did most of the work for these idiots by portraying how great a life it is to be one of these winners earner but it doesnt seem to translate well in MS. It sure seems to work well in TX and Tn. A quick look at the boards in those states and you literally see hundreds of hot girls out there getting after it stacking paper for the bf/pimps everyday.