I have the answer for this question at least in our area I do. $600 dollar pussy sits in an empty hotel room waiting for someone to call lol. Even in our area where there are several affluent men who lurk on the boards and see the high dollar hotties that come through I dont think they would pay 6 bills to see this girl. She is attractive but nowhere near attractive enough to pull those kinds of rates at least not imho.

I have seen many ladies from the eastern block who tour the country are smoking hot and pulled top rates because they were built so well. Angle Devine comes to mind. She made regular stops in New Orleans for many years and pulled top dollar based off her looks and bcd skills but when I first saw her it was 3 bills a hr and she offered hh visits back then. I would treat myself a few times a year just because she was so hot. I knew guys who saw her ever trip for a decade or more for the same reason. I see 3 bills as being the high water market in our area for rates for all but a couple wealthy gents who lurk the boards. All of us who are active that I know cap our hobby expenses at 3 bills tops and most of us seldom go over 2 except in very rare instances.

I dont knock a girl for trying to get what she feels she is worth but I just dont see the guys I know who make up the majority of the states hobby dawgs paying those kinds of rates ever. I say good for her if she gets it but something tells me she will have to come off that price to get any calls.

The 32 year old 120 pound stg girl I saw yesterday for .8 has just as nice a body as this lady minus the bolt ons and I am sure the outcome from my .8 visit was exactly the same as anyone who will shell out $$$$$$ for an hour with this lovely lady. Though I would never want to spend an entire night with the .80 stg girl so I have never asked but my guess is you could get an overnight for way less than $$$$$$. For me its just basic economics I would much rather see 7 or 8 different girls off stg for that 600 than to blow it for one hour with one woman no matter how great that hour would be.

Most importantly there are several local ladies who post ads here who keep their qv/hh rate in the 120 range. Those ladies need to be rewarded for being so generous with their time and all of us should schedule with them regularly to reward them for being so reasonable with their rates. Imho it would be way better for all of us who live in ms to see those ladies 5 times for 120 a pop rather than give one girl $$$$$$ for one hour. I try to impress on every guy I talk with backchannel to reward the local ladies with decent rates as often as possible because they need to be rewarded for being so generous to us local gents. Plus any guy who sits and thinks about it would much rather get 5 pops over 5 visits rather than maybe 2 in one hour. Maybe not but I know I sure would.

I cant post about how great Angel Devin was without leaving a few pics. Wow what a beautiful woman
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
Ok I gotta know.... what does a $600 pussy do that a $2-300 pussy can't? She looks good but hell, when you're horny a hole in the fence looks good too.