Who is Dallas Rain??
{what a few of my friends say about me}

She LUVS what she does and makes "no-bones" - pardon the pun - about it. Once we got to the bed - well as she would say - All hell broke loose! Began with a low rolling thunder, then some wild claps of thunder and then the lightning started - WOW did I and she have fun. -the sheets had to be changed - no choice in the matter. Guys - if you like your women on the wild side - you do not want to pass this tigress up - she will subdue the Lion in you - no doubt.

The entire experience is very intense and
of high energy, makes you realize that this is one of the edges God gave women, i.e. a play ground that is absolutely
Resilient, as according to her reviews she performs at this level every session."

"Dallas has energy, and enthusiasm. Attractive with a tight body.Great sense of humor

"The dictionary should read "nymphomaniac -- see Dallas4u".I have never experienced anything close to this before.She had just as good a time as I did, and I had an awesome time.Nearly everything is on her menu, and she loves it all."

"The perfect vehicle for the Highway To Hell Yeah!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a MAGIC finger..............AND I have some other great kinky ideas if you are ready to strap it on!

check my webpage for uniques sessions..........http://highwaytohellyeah.weebly.com/

And for you labia lovers,I have the largest pair on eccie!!! Want to see??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$250 ninetyminutes of balls to the wall fun!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INCALL 9am to 10pm

AWESOME MIND BLOWING & TOE CURLING REVIEWS!!!

PLZ HAVE A RECENT PROVIDER OR WORK REFERENCE FOR ME TO VERIFY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

~~~

Ok City
Nov 1 thru 2 {9am to 10pm}......Nov 3 {9am to 4pm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~