Oral fixation with a twist of naughtiness and brattiness what will my brattiness deserve❤️

Fixation yes very much so i tell u as naughty as wet I get best believe it my oral skills will have you drooling. This Is just a naughty little brat that has a big fixation , I just want to devour every single drop of you as I put your cock deep down my throat, so yes sir I have an oral fixation!!!! just thinking abt your cock going deeper and deeper down my throat as I stare at you with my seductive eyes. And as i am kneeling down on my knees , I start to unzip ur jeans and pulled them down you stop me and said this meeting is going to have a twist that you won’t forget i look back at u and said yes sir as i continue to pull your pants down mmmm hmmm!!! Damn my bratty self found your big cock but before I can get a taste of you, you stop me and said this meeting is going to be intense (**** ) !!! Omg I think the naughty side is coming out more sir , I can't stop fantasizing abt your cock ******* my kitty cat and you pounding deep inside me like the slut that u crave for. But God just imagine my tongue piercing going down Your shaft , and than as I lick your shaft going to to the head of your big cock , I start licking the head of your big cock mmmm pre-cum yummy ��!!!!����but wait your balls need worship too I like and I suck on them as my magical tongue goes to work u get a sensation and you start to quiver omg I am being a very naughty girl that just keeps getting naughtier and naughtier don’t I lol 🙈😈🙈…,. So sir cum show me what I am missing out on sir, show me what happens when naughty girls get naughtier and naughtier !!!!!! I know my bratty side needs an awakening call so give me what you got

incall in Corinth Denton Lewisville area all day all night!!!!
### is 4694738557 text me or call me if you call leave voicemail with handle please need your handle and a pic and age in order to accommodate you if your not verified need references !!!!!

hours rates are
$160BJ
$300 kittykat /condom- $350 no condom
$400 Greek /condom $500 no condom

I do over nights as well
12 hrs $850
24hr 1250

Out call rates are
$250 , $350 -$400 Kitty Kat
$450 -$500 Greek

��������������������
Cancellation fee I do charge do to all that has happen which is $60
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
Money can be cash app or cash put on the table or dresser , so I can see that it's there so that I can accommodate your every needs.

Hygiene is a must if you can't keep that up than i won't be able to accommodate your needs, for my safety and for yours I do things differently when ur ready for address I will give you it , but not floor number till you arrive then I will give the floor # after I will give room # once arrived on the floor