Companion's Handle: lustybustyginafff and Karissa_thebeauty
Date of Visit: last week
Preferred Method of Contact: PM and text
Phone Number: available after contact
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...yBustyGina38FF
City, State: addison, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: DFK,BBBJ,DATY,Sit on Face, missionary, CG, 69x2 and I'm sure there was more
Scheduled Length of Visit: 180
Donation:
Approximate age of Companion: 50s and 20s
Hair Color and Length:
Smoking Status: no idea, no smell
Ethnic/Racial background: white and mixed
Companion Description: Gina, true to pics, soft and smells great
Karissa, pics dont do her justice, way hotter
Tats for all but I love them anyway so thats a bonus
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes and Yes

Public comments:
Woke up in a dream state Friday, had a 1hr single with Gina followed by a double with both and then decided to extend for an extra hour of double. Met at the door with a beautiful woman dressed to the 9's and was later joined by another beautiful woman who settled right in quickly. I was right side up, upside down, everything but inside out. These two ladies rocked my world and were freaking cool as shit to hang out and talk with too. As a relative newbie to the hobby, I learned a lot and feel like I got years of education in one session. Definitely my best date experience and I wouldn't hesitate to book with either of them again. Few limitations but between them both I could do anything I wanted and there were hands and mouths everywhere. ATF experience and they both sent references to CK for me so hope it gets me verified soon too

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.