Thread: strawberry_kiwi: my own little after party with strawberry_kiwi

Retired Administrator

strawberry_kiwi: my own little after party with strawberry_kiwi

Companion's Handle: strawberry_kiwi
    Date of Visit: 06/5/2012
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone or email
    Phone Number: 806-559-4127
    Email Address: berrystacy53@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=131771
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Conversation, lk, dfk, touch, lt massage, cbj, bls, nipple play, FIV, little pinkeyUHA, daty, multiple ways to please you and simply loves cowgirl and mish and other things many times over. Has a very insatiable sexual attitude right up there for a fantasy of her age. By the way -- I loved the way she left her glasses on throughout the visit and especially during some picture taking.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour and we went a little longer
    Donation: $.8
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: dark brown and wavy to shoulders and I think she has trimmed it quite a bit from her pictures..
    Smoking Status: not during session
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic (Dominican mixed)
    Companion Description: 5'0", 115 pounds, 34B-22-24, dark brown eyes, facial, tongue and navel piercing, wonderfully bare and smooth down below,
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely YES

Public comments:
    One of the benefits of attending GLMIs is that you get to meet new ladies that you have read about recently and that reading had piqued your interest. Such is the case of strawberry_kiwi (Kiwi from here on out) as I saw her sitting with Amelia and a few guys and I really think it was the bright summer dress (purple with black and white and bright pink pattern) or perhaps the eye glasses that attracted me. Amelia was more than happy to make the introduction and since I had just seen her:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=470216

was also very forthright with the informatin that Kiwi was currently staying with her. Kiwi and I exchanged introductions and I excused myself to meander a little bit. Amelia was by herself and she knew I had an interest in Kiwi and I asked her to see what would be required to make plans for a session with tax, title and delivery charges. Amelia laughed and came back about 20 minutes later and gave me a time and the other necessary requirements. Kiwi came up to me later and told me they were leaving and if I could give her about thirty minutes -- that would work nicely.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Public Comments:
    I realize this is a bit late, but I wanted to say that this is a damned fine review. Thanks dennis.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Public Comments:
    Ditto!

Verified Hobbyist BCD LATINALOVER's Avatar
    Public Comments:
    great review dennis as always!~