Hey Guys, This Ad Is Featuring My Monday Madness Rates, Coming to YOU Each and EVERY MONDAY!! Don’t Miss Out!! Monday Only !!

🖤 Check Out My Social Media 🖤

I provide a long list of FBSM based massages to choose from and they are offered as a way to help you relax by bringing an ultimate & sexy finishing touch to your daily schedule.

(LMT Licensure is in progress 📑)

•Melanie’s Social Media & Contact Information• 💻📱

Ph. (210)446-6813
E-Mail: sensualmelaniesky@gmail.com
Snapchat:Melanieskyyy
Instagram:Melanieskysthelimit
Hours: Now-Until Midnight

Screening..is ALL About YOU !

Screening is …All About You! So, Let’s Do This 1st Please.

Please send text that include your handle name when contacting me by email/cell and please send pm after you text for my records.

-Please inform me of the desired length and session type (name)

-Please include your Name (you’d like to go by), Height, Weight, Race, Age, Occupation And if you have any disabilities I should be aware of.

-Please arrive groomed, showered so we can get started promptly or ask to use mine.

-Please be a discrete, gentlemen

-Please be aware that I provide sensual adult massages (only)

-Please keep in mind that my hours range from 8am-7pm Monday-Friday, Sunday’s 7am-9pm and anytime on Saturday’s with exceptions for occasional random availability

Melanie’s Massage Menu 👣

•The Perspective Client
-This service is a Full body sensual massage provided to those who are new to my table but want to start with a one of a kind deep tissue massage before trying something more enhanced on my menu. During this massage I will be nude where I allow mutual sensual touch. Wine or bottled water is included in this service upon request. The rate for this service is

Monday Madness Rate $100 Half Hour & $180 Hour

•A Nuru for You
-An highly arousing & intense escapade designed for those who would enjoy a nude body to body (B2B) experience where nuru specific massage gel is used to create a sticky like friction throughout the entire session we glide&slip on a rubbery mat.

Monday Madness Rate $140 Half Hour & $220 Hour

•The Tantric Release
-is focused on sensual relaxation & mental release where candles&flower petals are laid out to set the mood. Then I use a combination of tantra known methods to give you the best feeling!

Monday Madness Rate $165 Half Hour & $250 Hour

•The Melon Altar
-is for those who are interested in turning me on by frolicking/worshipping/stimulating my breasts nipple areas only (no massage included)

Monday Madness Rate 70 Half Hour & $140 Hour

•Put the Lace on My Face & Tease me
-is for those who would enjoy a very sexy woman to play dress up in sexy pieces of lingerie during their visit with me. I have many different lingerie pieces and I’m excited to shuffle through them all. Prepare to be Surprised & Aroused

Monday Madness Rate $80 Half Hour & $120 Hour

•The Extreme Hottie & Naughty Masseuse Tour
-- is for those who want something as close to sexually erotic as possible with a massage included. What’s included in this package is a full on erotic based menu that includes, wine, strawberries fed to you and are covered in whip cream or chocolate, you can also cum on tit, cum on ass, toy play, a foot job(if requested), dirty talk (if requested) and unique breast worship

Monday Madness Rate $150 Half Hour & $280 Hour

•Don’t Go Chasing Waterfalls Shower Park

-Lets take a steamy bath or shower together while we get frisky & enjoy bubbles, wine and sweet fruit completely nude 🍉🍓🍍🍌 (WOW) !!! Or maybe I’ll put on a swimsuit/lingerie just for you to take it off ?!

So Don’t wait you'll be Utterly AMAZED My BOOBS Can’t Wait to Play 😉

Monday Madness Rate $190 Half Hour & $380 Hour

•The Done It All & Want It All Combination Massage Package

-This package is designed for those who have trouble deciding on which massage package to choose from because they like the idea of them all. So when you book this deal you get to choose up to 2 types of massages you’re interested in the most and we can start with one and then the other after. Please note it would be between 15 & 30 minutes of each package depending on overall length of appointment & this is a designated rate doesn’t matter the massage you pick the donation would remain the same.

Monday Madness Rate For Half Hour $250 Half Hour & $350 Hour