Thread: your first time

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

your first time

Gentlemen, do you remember your first time in the hobby? Was it good or bad? Did you start suddenly and dive in head first, or ponder it and plot a strategy over time? Was it a street walker, massage parlor, a girl off a website? fbsm or fetish or full service? How old were you? Do you wish you started younger or older?
    Ladies, do you remember your first client? Was it good or bad? Did you start suddenly and dive in head first or ponder it and plot a strategy over time? did you train with another woman at first? Did you start in the area you do now ( fbsm vs FS etc?). Do you now think you started too young and wish you had started when you were older or perhaps you're older and wish you had figured this out sooner?
    Last edited by Sue Nami; 10-10-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I was drunk at 19 in Vancouver, Canada & picked up a street walker.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I remember my 1st one.
    I was so nervous I couldn't get hard.
    She was so understanding .
    She said that used to happen to her too.
    :(

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    My 1st p4p experience was with a rub 'n tug gal. I stripped naked, lay on the floor on top of a blanket and she gave a pseudo massage and jacked me off on the flip. Middle aged gal with huge boobs.

My 1st time with a full service gal was with a young thing, probably 21 or 22. I was 50 at the time. She was cute but her stomach was really messed up from childbirth. I ignored that and enjoyed the rest of it. She drifted in and out of the hobby for awhile but disappeared and had been absent for about 5 years. She came back briefly a couple of years ago and she was a smoking pistol, almost voracious in her sexual appetites. Unfortunately, she has vanished again. Maybe to return again someday...
    In the Night...In The Dark

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My first hobby experience was fbsm an AMP. Older provider than I expected, not attractive to me. I had no idea what to expect or how it would go. I was there out of curiosity and wasn't even sure anything would happen other than a massage. This place had a table shower which was also a new experience. On the flip I felt shy laying there on my back as she scrubbed all of me. I got hard as steel laying there before she ever touched me. I was embarrassed but she simply washed it and my balls with soap and warm water and it felt incredible. The lady did things that no woman had done to me before then and during the massage. I later figured out she was edging me. It blew my mind and I exploded like I never had before.

First fs experience was a few years later also at an AMP. I had been to several by then and figured out the process and had been offered fs but declined. This particular time my provider was beautiful and wearing irresistible lingerie. Her tits were spilling out of her very revealing ensemble. Something about her got to me. When she offered I partook and leveled up my hobbying.
    Love my sugar cane.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    June the summer of 1988 ( was 20 than) On Marginal Avenue on the Queens/Brooklyn border just off Jamaica Avenue near Atlantic Avenue 5 miles west of the Van Wyck.
    Little walk up top floor 3 BR converted in to a 10 room fuck and get out brothel, 15 minutes for Twenty bucks. To avoid paying the girl you paid the Madam $20 got a playing card you hand it to the girl you want, fuck leave if you drew the Joker you got a 2nd room on the Haus. Only service offered was and OWO 1/2 and 1/2. All Puerto Rican, 100% all legal young girls and none older than 25. All beautiful. Bedrooms had a twin bed, a lamp on a night table, tissues, paper towels, condom, and lube. I went here over 50 times for two years commuting on weekends until the FBI/US Marshalls shut it down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Started out in strip clubs. I loved to stop by on the way home from work on a Friday...have a couple of lap dances and a drink. Things progressed to hand jobs, covered lap dances until release...and later progressed to the VIP with lots of extras and fs. This progressed to playing OTC... Later got curious and tried Asian AMP's. Later had a girl over the house from the strip club and she showed by ASPD....which later led to finding Eccie, OH2...with lots of fun and experiences after that..

I'm glad I started in strip clubs. It taught me to not pick the first girl I saw and find the girls that I was really attracted too.. including body and mind. Strip clubs can give you a lot of opportunity to talk and get to know someone a bit more. I learned how to hold a conversation and find the girls that I really liked and connected with. What I learned in those times and the skills I acquired are still part of my experiences and what I like to this day...

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Interesting A-Man. Same for me... and being young, with a good crew (and some cash).. from time to time we could talk them into partying late-night back as someone’s place. Lots of extras outside of the club and fun stuff to look at.

Progressed to AMP’s...but it was always more fun to push the envelope at the strip club. Kinda made you think you were special (hahaha).

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    While browsing usenet discovered alt.service.provider.discussion. Fast forward years past the introduction of the World Wide Web, searched for aspd and found the forum. Joined, lurked, researched, then chose a popular newbie friendly lady. Excellent TCB, arrived, went to hotel room, knocked, no answer. Walked away and checked my email. I had the wrong room. Went back and was greeted with a lovely blonde in lingerie hugging and kissing me like a lover I haven’t seen in a month…
    Clitoris Connoisseur

You'll probably appreciate this a bit Sue. But I was about 19 in Florida. I worked at a store that was right across the street from a place that advertised "lingerie" and modeling. I had ZERO idea what that meant, so one day I go in, after work. I have to park in the back, and even have to ring a doorbell.

I didn't have to do that at VICTORIA'S SECRET (really I was naive as hell).

So I go in, and there are some cute as Hell girls in there asking if I wanted a "session". I got confused, and shy, and immediately left.

But a few weeks later I knew that I wanted to try pegging already, and wondered if they'd do it, so I went back... and believe it or not they would! I just had to provide something for them to use.

Started this journey in strip clubs in Atlanta when I was young, single and way too much expendable cash. Still love the club vibe and the thrill of the chase in there. Yes, too much money for most of y'all, but the ability to get to know a girl and build some chemistry made it worth it. I'm not in it for the transactional aspects.

Moved up to jack shacks and AMPs when I moved to DFW, but continued my strip club adventures as well.

Found aspd via Google while in Dallas. Older gal (late 20s) named Cory was my first, and I went back often. She was so loving, patient and a true GFE. Had many experiences in the hobby since then, mostly good, some bad. Even started using ASPD and other sites while traveling. Many free nights while out of town, so why not?

FFW to Austin, where I went from ASPD to eccie to, now OH2. Have become more aware and know what I want, and can usually tell what I'm gonna get, thanks to all of you brothers and sisters on here.

Thanks
    "It was a wedding ring, destined to be lost in a cheap motel, lost in the kitchen sink, or thrown in a wishing well." - Warm Wet Circles, on the album Clutching at Straws by Marillion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My 1st experience was in Nuevo Laredo while I was in college. Got BJ from a girl for an Andrew Jackson. In my late 20s I started going to XTC. Was introduce to VIP by a girl named Peaches. She was open to just about anything. Started with just a HJ and progressed to FS. Charlotte was another girl that I played with at XTC. There was one other that I can’t recall her name. She was about 40 with really long hair and full bush. She was fun. At one point I heard about the ads on BP and CL. Never partook but many of the ads mentioned E. Signed up for an account and lurked for quite a while before I finally pulled the trigger. Luz Marie was my 1st experience with a provider. She helped me get verified. I saw her a few times. She was quite fun. She had nice meaty lips and gave a fantastic SS. She even set me up with another provider who became a regular. Here we are 10+ years later. I stepped away back around 2015 but am back now.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I love hearing all these stories! very interesting, please keep them coming. I started in June 2012. i do not remember the first visit I did as doubles with the gal who trained me.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

My first time was way back in the 90s. I was still in high school and lived in California. My friends and I would head down to Tijuana at least a weekend a month. On my third visit to TJ and had a bilingual guy ask me if I wanted to see a lady. I said yes without hesitation. He led me down the street and through an alley before coming to an old motel. He stopped and talked to a guy behind a barred window and then led me down a hallway to a door and motioned for me to go in. There was a Hispanic middle aged lady inside that was dressed in a robe. It was an awkward experience. She even giggled at my bent penis. I have no idea why it was bent as a teenager...but it was. I can assure you that it is not bent now. I was sooooo nervous. I just laid there on the bed and she did everything. Afterwards I had post-nut clarity and realized that I had unprotected sex with a sex worker in Tijuana Mexico, and this was back when everyone was talking about AIDS. I truly thought I was going to get AIDS. So after getting dressed and paying (far more than she asked), I sprinted across the street to a shop that sold alcohol. I bought a huge jug of their cheapest Tequilla and asked to use their bathroom. I remember to this day pouring tequila all over my crotch and rubbing with my hands to kill the AIDS. I used an entire jug of tequila to wash myself and that was not pleasant.

When I met back up with my friends I blabbed the story to them because I wanted their opinion on whether or not I had AIDS. They laughed at me and called me an idiot, and it became a running joke. FYI I have never had an STD and that experience led me to be far safer in my decision making. I have the rarest blood type and donate blood regularly. I get called a lot to donate. I even donated a lot in high school because we did it as a football team. Anyways, I was a bit relieved when my donation after that was not flagged.