Zero needs for concern. The issue is dead. Regular pay people no longer can afford to live in Austin.

At best in the very very low economic areas that are considered the ghetto/bario etc is where many live that are
service industry etc.
The new norm though will be that most will be living in the suburban apartment/rentals not in Austin.

This is not an opinion but fact. Rent on most leases is going up $300to $400 at minimum and outside investors are buying up
a lot of residential properties to rent them out including a home across the street from me late last year and multiple houses for sale
on my block for twice what the owners paid initially.

The new norm will be either rentals with 2 to 3 tenants sharing the rent or apartments with 2 or 3 bedrooms with tenants sharing the rent.

Otherwise if you aren't already locked in mortgage wise you will not be able to afford a house in Austin or Austin metro anymore.

One network had a story with video 2 months ago about how a couple sold their house in Austin above asking but quickly found out they couldn't
find anything in Austin much less Leander/Pfluger/RR within their budget and the one house they did find in Leander they were out bid on and had
to fall back to renting.

People moving here is not slowing down. I hear daily and weekly from those who are after a trip for a business meeting, ACL, F-1, bachelor/bachelorette party
etc that they are now actively shopping for homes or apartments here and moving to Austin/Austin Metro. While the prices for locals is absurd it's still far below
the asking price for Silicone Valley or NYC and so on.

The terminology being thrown around is that Austin is the new Silicone Valley or Bay area.
If you aren't already in a mortgage for a property in the area you will find yourself moving soon further out or just moving period.