Companion's Handle: Heatherone
Date of Visit: 08/13/2011
Preferred Method of Contact: Pm her on P411 to begin screening process. Email If you already seen her.
Phone Number: Will provide after screening.
Email Address: heatherone2007@yahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Eccie profile and P411
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Covo, kissing, lfk, bbbj, CG, miss. ne, se & cfs
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $.4
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Blond, short down to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: Cute blond blue eyed woman, nice soft body 36C-27-35, 5'2" 125lbs sounds about right. Shaved down below, nice muscular legs and firm ass. Down to earth kinda woman, quite refreshing. Good conversationalist.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met and Exceeded.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes.

Public comments:
It was Friday, I was trying to setup with another provider for Saturday, text back and forth and then she said she would text or pm shortly with time. Four hours later still waiting, so I thought I would call it a bust and start looking ahead and pmed Heatherone through p411. Heard a lot about her and thought why not, pics looked good, price was fantastic. Within 10 minutes, I had a morning appointment with her setup. I thanked her for the quick appointment on a first meet. Never heard back from the first provider, oh well.

I had a great time with her. Normally she does not see guys on the fly like she did with me. She just happened to have an opening and she knows my references, she normally likes to have more than 12 hrs notice.

I had a great time. I give her a thumbs up, in other Yes.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.