Date of Visit: 09/15/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Screening by email then text
    Phone Number: 254-652-8496
    Email Address: Zenarocks99@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P264033
    City, State: Hewitt, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, LFK, DFK, CONVO, Suck fantastic titties, excellent tasting DATY, MISH for 20 minutes, FIV, TIV, Dirty talk, K9 pounding for 20 minutes, rest, CG, and much more. Repeat. True GFE to the Max. She taught me how to explore the Greek Islands for my first time.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 3 hours
    Donation: $580
    Approximate age of Companion: 39
    Hair Color and Length: Mid Back with blond highlights
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White / Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5'6" beautiful boobies with sensitive titties, bare and perfect vagina, large clit, curvy ass, fantastic face, with mezmering smile and brown eyes. .
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I unexpectedly had a layover in Waco and had seen Zena before so texted and was immediately approved to come over to Hewitt. Drive from airport was about 30 minutes. Since I'd meet her before she invited me to her Condo. She was gorgeously dressed in lingerie and she let me undress her and but her clothes on the chair. Then we showered together quickly since I was sweaty. I sucked her amazingly beautiful breasts with terrific titties and throw her on bed for some DATY. She tastes fantastic and has large clit to excite her till she moans and does the heas squeeze with her legs. Then some BBBJ which she's great at getting this old guy stiff. The some MISH for a good 20 minute pounding for my cardio. Then rest and onto my favorite K9 for another 20 minute poundingfor cardio. She moans and climaxes with fabulous facial expressions. And she jumped on for CG and so beautiful to watch her climax I blew my first load of cum.. Cleanup. Rest CONVO then BBBJ and MISH. And repeat fantastic GFE for 3 loads for me and balls emptied completely. There's plenty of DFK to make it a true GFE to the Max.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Dude, she's more like 48 or 49. Way off on age.