Thread: Anal Advice

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Yes, please
    Roger that Alex! I'll do my best!
    -MG

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Isn’t that why gals charge extra for Greek. To take the time and expense to do a proper clean out and loosen her sphincter?
    I’ve known gals who said anal is like having a second vagina and some who just preferred Greek.
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post
    Been there. Done that.

Ol' JS strictly pursues a #BYOE (Bring Your Own Enema) buttfucking policy these days as a result of these unfortunate incidents. It is a simple, yet essential step. I find the ladies appreciate this type of thoughtfulness. I get playful with administering the enema, so it counts as foreplay. My mama raised a gentleman, that much I'll tell you.

I have not suffered the dreaded chili dog since initiating this policy. I highly recommend other buttfuckers do the same.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    The dreaded chili dog isn't that common, in my experience. In my prior life, my amateur girlfriends often didn't know that I'd be boning them and had no opportunity to clean up. I'd estimate that I had Greek about 300 times with them, and got two slight chili dogs in that time. Just saying... And since the girls went pro, I've had exactly 0 chili dogs. Butt that's just me...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Ok...

Quote Originally Posted by OldYeller2 View Post
    The dreaded chili dog isn't that common, in my experience. In my prior life, my amateur girlfriends often didn't know that I'd be boning them and had no opportunity to clean up. I'd estimate that I had Greek about 300 times with them, and got two slight chili dogs in that time. Just saying... And since the girls went pro, I've had exactly 0 chili dogs. Butt that's just me...
    ...Godfather.

I'll take your word for it.

I reckon you must have better karma than I got.

I'm gonna stick with my #BYOE policy, though.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey, JS - I'm not critical of your approach - it sounds like fun as well as clean! Just one more play option... I'm just not scared of a little chili. A lot of chili, yeah, I'm scared :-)

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldYeller2 View Post
    Hey, JS - I'm not critical of your approach - it sounds like fun as well as clean! Just one more play option... I'm just not scared of a little chili. A lot of chili, yeah, I'm scared :-)
    Well you don't want to get chili dogged that's for sure. Then it might turn your stomach to eat real chili dogs blahhh!
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3