Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Donation station serious question for all

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I prefer digital transactions for the convenience. Apple Pay or Venmo. It's just easier to send the funds without having to stop at an ATM. Bitcoin is an interesting option. I use Bitcoin to pay for other "hobbies". For one it's decentralized so there's no bank record of where the money is going. I mean, the ability to track bitcoin transactions are recorded but are tied to a digital address. The other benefit is that bitcoin transactions can't be reversed, only refunded.

Another benefit is the fluctuation of value of bitcoin. If a client paid you in bitcoin a month ago, you'd have $400 worth of bitcoin. Today, a month later, you could sell that same Bitcoin for $542. Of course, the opposite could happen once the value of Bitcoin goes down.

At the end of day it's whatever you are comfortable with.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Andrew Jackson, Ulysses Grant, and Ben Franklin for me.
    Even though I'm a single unattached free agent, I still do not want too many
    traces of a digital transactions in the adult business.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    If you get that cash he can't dash!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My scenario, to avoid SO detection, is to take out $20/$40 per paycheck and squirrel it away where she will not find (in this case, locked desk at work). Once I hit the magic $ of the gal i want to see and can work into my schedule w/o tipoff to SO, I get to indulge. There is no way i could get away with any form of electronic currency in this process, and it causes me to be much more selective and not go for the flash in the pan.

I also with agree with a previous poster about cash at the start until you're sure they are stable and on the up and up and then consider agreeing to electronic after establishing that rapport.

(I'm amazed at the amount of $ some of you mongers have at your disposal for this hobby... But I can't trade the SO in... really, I can't...)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3