Thread: Super sweet, tattoed, alternative spinner available in North Loop!

Verified Companion Companion DenverSins's Avatar

Alien Super sweet, tattoed, alternative spinner available in North Loop!

Hi there, I’m Denver. I’m available in the North Loop area this evening, through the rest of the week. I prefer for appointments to be made at least 24 hours in advance. If you’re looking to meet on the same day, I will accommodate you, if time allows and I can verify your reference. When messaging me, please include your name/profile name, race, and age. I also require the links/phone numbers of two verifiable providers that you have met with. I will see newbies, but I need to see your ID, and there is a extra fee of $100 added to your service time.

Services I provide:
    GFE, BBBJ, NQNS, MPFS, DATY
    MSOG is an extra 80 per session

My NOs, no exceptions:
    BBFS, SS,anal, DATO, rimming, or pegging.
    My rates are as follows...
    200 half hour, 300 hour, 400 hour and a half, additional 200/hour
    *over the span of the next few months, I’m going to be increasing my rates. So this is the lowest rate you can get. Please do NOT haggle with me. Nothing turns me off more. My rates are fixed, and no, I do not offer specials. Please only message me if you’re willing to pay my rate. Thank you.

Thanks for looking, and I look forward to meeting with you!

I prefer texting 737-637-9869 but I will also answer PMs on here. Yes, this is a new phone number from my other posts. I lost access to the old number last night, so this is the new place to contact me.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Denver Sins
    737-637-9869
    denversinsbooking@gmail.com
    Available in North Loop
    Now accepting cash and Cash App