Thread: Chloe_Blake23: 100-Year Sex Event of the Century FW RR

Chloe_Blake23: 100-Year Sex Event of the Century FW RR

Companion's Handle: Chloe_Blake23
    Date of Visit: Late July, 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: My advice: call the number below and ask the scheduler for Chloe. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't
    Phone Number: 817-330-9661 (RR)
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-chloe_blake23 (but not very helpful. RR ad much more helpful, when it comes up)
    City, State: Fort Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Light massage, Light mutual touching, L1 plus outstanding ROS activities, far beyond my wildest dreams. Yes, beyond my wildest dreams.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 200 + L3 upgrade tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Not sure. See ROS
    Smoking Status: Not established
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Tall! Tallest provider I've ever been with, a plus for me. Very, very, attractive. Has an innocent quality. Beautiful MM's, almost new (6 months ago). I always prefer a woman to stay with what God gave her. Chloe is the best reason I've ever seen to change my mind on that. If you know someone contemplating a boob job, get the name of Chloe's doctor!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    A truly magnificent body. Best MM's I've ever seen or squeezed or kissed or sucked. Pretty face with a hint of innocence. Graceful, she carries all 5'11" of herself with the elegance of a ballerina. Sweet, soft, voice.

We probably took too long warming up. The massage was light, more relaxing than erotic. Her personal life is full of drama but also engaging. We carried on a conversation with my face down on one of those massage tables with a hole for your nose, so my end of the conversation was a bit muffled and consisted more of me asking short questions and her responding with more details, like peeling off the layers of an onion. Her voice was matter-of-fact, soft, and very soothing. Very responsible in her personal life. Really sweet. I think this is where we lost track of the time. I don't remember the flip very well, maybe I had to ask for it and she readily complied almost too eagerly, as if she had been waiting for me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Great review.

I was wondering what happen to her as I saw her in March and she sorta disappeared so I guess she got her boob job and was recovering.

As much as I hate sex on a massage table I gotta go see her and check out the new boobs.

Her body was sexy sexy so now WOW I can only imagine!

Lots of great reviews and info in the FW section lately after the puffed up information about FW's #1 Time Waster.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?