Daisy does you Right is feeling very frisky this morning. Im hosting in Arlington right off the 360 across the freeway from six flags, private, discreet, safe and clean incall. Independent and down to earth. Very sexy and very talented. Pretty face, nice body, fat ass, and some of the tightest kitty you will ever slide your cock into. lol..I love to show you my skills, I am one of the best at BBBJ and DT, CIM, NQNS, edging, ...I could be PSE or GFE which ever you prefer...Today im feeling more PSE and want you to come make a movie with me! just kidding, but not really, its up to you, if you want to today i wont say no...
i love to CW and you can tell i love to suck dick and kiss it and lick it all over. i want to make you feel things youve never felt before. im very confident in my talent and my reviews do not lie.. the hype is real. i am a dream come true, seriously, i am everything youve been searching for in a provider.. talent is important key factor and i have all the talent and know the spots on your cock that most neglect. I love to suck and lick on your ball sack first and thats just how i start off the session...come get some of the best head and kitty you will ever have the pleasure of playing with.
no greek , no bbc, no huge horse cocks please.........
BBBJ, DT, DATY, SS, CIM, NQNS, GFE, PSE, MSOG(hr only) and etc....120qv/180hhr/280hr incall ....300hr outcall i have a new number now, 972-792-8972 my other number is still working as well 972-877-9434, but prefer you use the new number. ill get rid of my old number once im sure everyone knows i got a different phone number and has it saved lol....i look forward to seeing you and am excited to play... please dont make me wait all day,, i want the dick NOW.. PLEASE CAN I HAVE IT...YOUR DICK ,,,can i play with it and put it in my mouth before you penetrate my sweet tight pretty lil kitty with that hard ass dick of yours....hurry babe... im waiting to hear from you