Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
^^^^ What he said.

Personally, I won't see a provider that isn't fully vaccinated or that has a low standard for entrance (no pun intended) i.e., newbie friendly, QV's, B&G's, etc. "Low volume" has no meaning. I read a P411 profile where the provider touted that she was "extremely low volume, I only see 2-3 gentlemen A DAY", WTF??? LOL!!! I prefer to see providers that screen, screen, screen and see 2 - 3 gentlemen A MONTH.
I am glad to see, that so many people are taking all this seriously.
Now, I hope people will pay the same attention to wearing condoms.

BTW, chances of newbie hopping around as much as some "old" members are lower, in my opinion. In my experience, they stay for a while with 1st provider, till she pushes him to her trusted friend, so he can experience more. Also, new members are usually younger man, about 30-40 year olds and mostly very fit.

"Regular" clients and pre-booked visits greatly increase chances and possibility of a provider to space visits, isolate for a while and lower chances of spreading anything possible. Plus, that gives the provider a little bit of stability in knowing, that she doesn't need to hustle and engage in dangerous activity. Win-win situation.

Play safely xoxoxo