Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JuliaNicolexox: Drop Dead Gorgeous Julia with World class ASS and Attitude

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damm an nba player creamed in her ass, thats like getting a cuckold experience where the other guy gets to have all the fun while we can only desire, its kinda hot in a way, kind of fucked up too.

Quote Originally Posted by bigloads4u View Post
    Lol “going to college” she has onlyfan and post getting raw dogged by bbc NBA player and he blows in her ass …yep i spent the 20.00 to see it ������
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoncosta2020 View Post
    Now we know which college she's been going to.... lol.

((
    ""Lol “going to college” she has onlyfan and post getting raw dogged by bbc NBA player and he blows in her ass …yep i spent the 20.00 to see it ������""

))
    She legitimately is going to college, and a good one at that. We talked about it during a session. Two of the other providers that I saw and reviewed on here were also concurrently taking college classes.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom11 View Post
    Damm an nba player creamed in her ass, thats like getting a cuckold experience where the other guy gets to have all the fun while we can only desire, its kinda hot in a way, kind of fucked up too.
    Definitely a market for everything in this lifestyle, I've found.
    Last edited by Kromdor; 07-14-2021 at 07:13 PM.
    Did you see me flying through the galaxy?

She has her market,glad you enjoyed your time with her..thanks for the review.

Holy smokes she is pretty!

If she were sucking on my knob and looked at me with those eyes, i would probably release 6 ounces in her esophagus.
    What rhymes with hug me

Verified Hobbyist BCD Masoncosta2020's Avatar
    Most memorable moment of 2021 so far : when She makes you lay on your back.... then she DT you with no gag refx.... then she lifts that ass up while sucking, and you see those perfectly shaped peaches... still can't get this out of my head.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2