Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Hugging,dfk,daty, dato,titty sucking, bbbjnqnscim
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
Donation: $$.40
Approximate age of Companion: Late 40's
Hair Color and Length: Blonde
Smoking Status: Non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Pics are accurate with her showcase, but she looks way more beautiful in person. She has a sexy body with curves in the right places.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed my expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
It has been a while since I last visited kieva due to me getting sick from the virus. I sent her a text to setup a appointment and she replied back and we agreed on a time. Upon arrival time I texted to let her know that I was on my way upstairs to her incall. She greeted me at the door wearing sexy panties and a shirt exposing her nice set of titties. Kieva gives me a nice hug and kiss as we sit on the couch to get caught up on things. I told her that I had got sick at work for a unknown co-worker who had the virus and I was out for 3 months and that's the reason why I haven't been by too see you. I have fully recovered from the virus and I have gotten both covid shots. After our conversation we moved to the bedroom and the fun begins. If you like mature providers then go see kieva. There's no rushing, no clock watching, just good vibes in a relaxed clean incall environment. I will be back to see her again

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.