COME ON BOYS AND SPEND AN AWESOME TIME WITH ME!!!!

HEY EVERYONE, IM COMING TO YOUR TOWN ON MAY 24th 25th and 26th, BOOK EARLY SO I CAN SHOW YOU HOW MUCH FUN I CAN BE!!!!!

Hello This is my 1st time in corpus, So hopefully I will get a warm welcome!!!!!

I will not see anyone until I have checked your references. So please email them as quickly as possible.

I am new to posting ads, so I hope you’ll bear with me. For those who don’t know me, I am 26,and I'm described as free-spirited and wild, but im also cute and sweet that enjoys my job alot. I have bright green eyes, and big beautiful lips. I have chin lenght, curly, blonde hair (kind of pin up girl). Im slender, not a hard body, but slender. I have soft fair skin, with some freckles. Hopefully I can show you them.

Here's my blonde pics, except you can't see my beautiful face. Ill get new ones some time soon.

CONTACT ME:

You can contact me via email Macabre_pink@yahoo.com. Please send info early if you would like a same day appointment so screening can be done quickly. Send me an e-mail with the following info:

Option 1 - Preferred 411 account with 2 or more OKs

Option 2 - Two or more recent and verifiable references. PLEASE LEAVE THEIR CONTACT INFO IN THE EMAIL

A valid reference should include the name, PHONE NUMBER and/or e-mail address, your board handle or some other information your reference would remember you by.

I would consider it a personal favor if you guys get me all the information at once in an email.

I'll be sure and follow up right away so we can get together as quickly as possible.

No phone calls after 10:30 please. Also, please leave a valid phone number so I can reach you and the times I can call. Thank you, looking forward to hanging out.